PDA

View Full Version : Do u think u should be able to restart ur gamerscore?

AustinMc14
04-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Do u think u should have the option be able to restart ur gamerscore on ur xbox 360 or delete games not ur whole gamerscore just have the option to restart or delete a game from ur score

INFERNOII
04-21-2009, 11:26 PM
I agree.. partially. You should be able to delete games from your games list, not only zeroes.

Tom115
04-21-2009, 11:26 PM
No
Why would you want to...?
Create a new tag if you wanna do that.

budbon
04-21-2009, 11:28 PM
knowing my luck id accidently do it and erase all 35000 points id b mad

Gun-Nut
04-21-2009, 11:28 PM
No
Why would you want to...?
Create a new tag if you wanna do that.

I'm guessing people don't want to come up with new names, lose all there DLC or even there Gold Subscription.

vI-Youneek-Iv
04-21-2009, 11:30 PM
I think you should take games off that you have like 10 GS of 1000 and you can't get a hold of that game again to play I think you should be able to delete it.

KNUCKS x360a
04-21-2009, 11:31 PM
Nope... They already gave us the ability to delete the "zero's" off our list, (for all the people insecure about their Completion %!)
Why undo progress?!..

DakidJose
04-21-2009, 11:32 PM
I guess. I don't why people actually do that but like the guy above said I'll probably erase my gamerscore by mistake. It could be fun though, like I'll dare my friend to do something and if he doesn't do it. He has to erase his gamerscore.:)

Tsaako
04-21-2009, 11:50 PM
I would like to have the option of deleting games and score off a few games.

As you notice if you have a game with 0 score in it, you can delete gaming history by pressing X. You dont have the chance to choose yes or no after you clicked it.

There would be so much wrong with it, people would cry that they pressed the button by accident, or hackers would delete everything.

For people to be able to do that, MS would end up struggling to keep the database up-to-date. Thats why it costs 800ms points to change a gamertag. At least they make profit by updating it.

Maybe if they charged 100ms points per game/score removal....

Bieest Unit
04-22-2009, 01:11 AM
I'd like that .. I have some games with only a few G that I'd like to be removed from my list .. I think maybe like 10 games with under 200/1000 ...

Tenacious
04-22-2009, 01:27 AM
Come on guys.. achievements are achievements. If you can't get some of them.. not a big deal, right? I've come to accept I'll never get the 1425 in Gears 2, the 1250 in Mirror's Edge, the 1000 in Street Fighter IV.. the list goes on and on. Gamerscore is gamerscore. Completion % means nothing.

xICooRsYIx
04-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Seeing how you pay for a live account, and have to pay for microsoft points to change your gamertag, i think as a gamer, you should have the option to delete your gamerscore. on the other hand, why would you want too? I really dont understand why someone would want too haha

xICooRsYIx

Dragon's Heart
04-22-2009, 01:35 AM
As I have said b4 in another thread, I don't believe that people should be able to remove gamerscore for certain games...Even though there are ones that I would like to erase...I still think that it would be nice if you had the option to turn achs on and off though...Like say, you get a game, shut the achs off, play for a while, and then if you decide you like the game enough to play it turn the achs back on...This would be great for those games that have those stupid achs right at the beginning to where you can't remove the game if you decide you don't like it (GTA IV and the Off the Boat ach is a good example, I don't like the game, and now am stuck with it)...

IRONMAN
04-22-2009, 01:36 AM
Guys, if you can delete games from your list, imagine the negative impact as well!.. If your account gets hacked, they can have a heyday with deleting your entire gamerscore! This idea is fail.

she haunts me
04-22-2009, 01:38 AM
No. If you want to restart, create a new tag. And you shouldn't be able to delete certain games. Although, I myself would like to delete some that weren't worth a shit and I couldn't stand playing past 5 or 10gs.

kaleido42
04-22-2009, 01:51 AM
I would personally have to say no as I think it might get taken out of hand, unless it was maybe taken up by a select group of people on a case by case situation, I realize that microsoft doesnt have the time or money (or at least the want to waste money) to hire people to do that but maybe if they disignated people from each region to do that voluntarily and made sure they didnt goof off it could work (or at least in my world).

Kaiyo
04-22-2009, 01:51 AM
No because I know this is a horrible idea in general, theres so much things that go wrong with this.

Parkerktm
04-22-2009, 01:58 AM
I personally would love to see this feature implemented. I have two 5 point games on my gamercard which I'm eventually going to fix but I'd rather delete 10 points and see 2,000 points come off my total and improve my completion ratio.

Or maybe just games UNDER 100 points, I personally think that would make a lot of people happy.

Charlie121
04-22-2009, 02:02 AM
No, the system they have works great. You can delete zero games which is enough for me. Plus you can restart your gamerscore. Use gamesaves or hack your gamerscore and report yourself to xbox live and they will reset it for you for free. ;)

xBootstrapp
04-22-2009, 02:23 AM
I would agree on being able to delete whatever games/achievements you wanted.
Like some you boosted in and want to go back and get it completely legit, stuff like that.

Kunduz
04-22-2009, 03:57 AM
Why? Achievements are achievements, when you completed one you shouldn't have to complete it again. Why would you want to that? I don't see the point.

veece16
04-22-2009, 04:05 AM
No, you have to be a gamerscore whore or achievement whore to want that. Do u want achievements on games in a certain way??

CyanideBreathMint
04-22-2009, 04:12 AM
Dig it the way it is. Anything else is a purely false representation of your gamerscore if you're allowed to remove any of it. I don't care if it's 5gs or 150gs, what you'll end up with is a bunch of circle jerkers braggin' about their GS completion percentages. I can see the finger pointing and accusations about legit GS completion %'s now...

Advice for ALL topic starters of polls: State your opinion on the very question you're asking the rest of us. It's only courtesy to share back. :p

veece16
04-22-2009, 04:14 AM
people would find a way to glich it. they'd play games like nba or nhl 2k6 and redo it 20 times

Dragon's Heart
04-22-2009, 10:16 AM
I would agree on being able to delete whatever games/achievements you wanted.
Like some you boosted in and want to go back and get it completely legit, stuff like that.

If the whole boosting and wanting to get achs legit was really that big of a deal you don't have to delete them...Just go back to the game, and do whatever you are supposed to do to get the ach...Whether the ach pops again or not, that should be good enough if you really need to prove to yourself that you can get them legit...Its not like anybody else out there really knows which ones you got with help or not...

luuwat
04-22-2009, 11:19 AM
this thread is silly

/thread

master_shake_350
04-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Yes and no!

Yes because you might have low gamerscore in a game that you played at a friends house because you don't like the game enough to buy it.

No because 1. your xbox and 360 related sites will probaly get confused. 2. What if you get hacked an some nob deletes all your hard earned gamerscore and gives your account back.

skel3t0n
04-22-2009, 11:32 AM
Noo it could easily go wrong, you could get hacked, you could leave you xbox on and your annoying cousin could delete your whole gamerscore....the problems go on.

jason86586
04-22-2009, 12:04 PM
i think you should be able to delete games but not reset

Tenacious
04-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Yes and no!

Yes because you might have low gamerscore in a game that you played at a friends house because you don't like the game enough to buy it.

If you really cared that much and it's an annoyance to you, you shouldn't have played it.. Just last weekend me and my friend wanted to play Dead Rising, but we were signed it to my account, and I wouldn't let it happen because I knew how much effort I'd have to put in for the full 1000.

Deadly Moves
04-22-2009, 12:11 PM
Why would any1 want to reset there gamerscore?
I wish we could delete any game from our list though.. not just 0g games

portaprima
04-22-2009, 12:13 PM
I don't think deleting gamescore is a function important enough to include it. Not many people would use it, and developing it would cost a bit for sure.

CienPR
04-22-2009, 12:41 PM
It would be better if you could delete any game in which you havent obtained more than 10% of the achievement score. That way if a game was placed on your card by mistake and a dumb 5G achievement unlocked you dont have to worry about trying for the 1k especially if the game is insanely hard or just plain bad.

But by doing this most people would have 100% completion and that kinda takes the fun out of being a completionist.

xBeLikeChris
04-22-2009, 02:49 PM
No because I don't care about completion %. Plus I don't wanna get hacked and get my gamerscore deleted.

antnie
04-22-2009, 03:02 PM
If you were aloud to delete games t would ruin everyone completion.

EpicGinge
04-22-2009, 03:49 PM
No because if I had a friend at my house then they would delete all my games for a joke.

plumbpist
04-22-2009, 04:01 PM
I don't know why anyone would want to...