PDA

View Full Version : need help!!

chaos brother
04-22-2009, 08:11 AM
Hey guys whats up, i need help with the "perform all executions" achievement.

now i know there is already a forum post devoted to it but i couldn't find what i was looking for. i need to know "how" to perform an execution in general. like how to get ready to do one, i find it is very different to gears of war executions.

can anyone help?

Gizmo2k
04-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Hey guys whats up, i need help with the "perform all executions" achievement.

now i know there is already a forum post devoted to it but i couldn't find what i was looking for. i need to know "how" to perform an execution in general. like how to get ready to do one, i find it is very different to gears of war executions.

can anyone help?

Take a chunk of health off them, then get up close to them. When the tiny little RS icon appears above the guy's head it'll say Execute. Press RS and boom, you'll execute him. There's kneeling and standing execute moves for each weapon, so get practicing ;)

Kez
04-22-2009, 11:45 AM
If you can locate one of the made men whose kill condition is "Throw him off a high building" or something of that nature, they're great for getting difficult executions out of the way. Simply approach them without a weapon drawn and start smacking away, then when the execute option pops up, pull out whichever weapon you need an execution with, click RS to finish him and it's done....once he's outta the hospital, go hit him with the next on your list. Not really necessary to do it this way, but the ones with those types of kill conditions tend to not have any bodyguards and they're not gonna spray you full of lead before you can get close to 'em.