PDA

View Full Version : How do you get to the roof of Emilio's Packing Company?

BaKaJin
04-22-2009, 12:53 PM
Okay, I tried searching the forums and seemed like I'm the only idiot who doesn't know how to get up there. I've been stuck for almost 2 hours looking for a way to get to the roof for the weapon upgrade. When I was inside the company, I was in the control room on 1st floor and I can see the stair that goes up to the roof, but I couldn't find a way to get there. I tried going around the building from the outside and pretty much tried every way, but no luck so far. :( any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: NVM! found my way up! I was stupid enough not trying to vault over the window :p

kestrel
04-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Okay, I tried searching the forums and seemed like I'm the only idiot who doesn't know how to get up there. I've been stuck for almost 2 hours looking for a way to get to the roof for the weapon upgrade. When I was inside the company, I was in the control room on 1st floor and I can see the stair that goes up to the roof, but I couldn't find a way to get there. I tried going around the building from the outside and pretty much tried every way, but no luck so far. :( any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: NVM! found my way up! I was stupid enough not trying to vault over the window :p

I had the same exact problem - it took me 15 minutes to find my way up there! Some of the buildings are like mazes and are annoying to find your way around. I had a couple beers when I was playing which didn't help!
So far the game has been somewhat enjoyable.

cheeky 315
04-22-2009, 09:34 PM
took me a while to find that one and all, spent ages going round in circles before realising i had to vault through the window

Leibrockoli
04-22-2009, 11:28 PM
Yeah this game is getting on my nerves. A lot of the buildings have one really hidden entrance. Or some just have a lot of convenient barricades in the way.

Least I didn't buy this. Only gonna play it once and that's it.