PDA

View Full Version : Accept This As A Gift Acheivement Query ???

charliehowes
04-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Am I right in saying that the "Corrupt Officials" only appear in said list once you have done a favour for them ?
I've just been reading through the "Roadmap & Guide" walkthrough and it says that there is 6 corrupt officials in Florida but when I look at the list I only have 5, is that because I've missed one ?
Cheers

Deadly
04-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Just go to the list in doms view of corrupts officials and there u will see how many are and where the are located.

Russia Black
04-22-2009, 02:41 PM
Am I right in saying that the "Corrupt Officials" only appear in said list once you have done a favour for them ?
I've just been reading through the "Roadmap & Guide" walkthrough and it says that there is 6 corrupt officials in Florida but when I look at the list I only have 5, is that because I've missed one ?
Cheers

No mate you havent missed one. You have to play the story to make the other one appear. You have to get the favour to progress the story so dont worry about missing it.

charliehowes
04-22-2009, 04:00 PM
RB I've done everything that I need to do in Florida (unless I have to go back a 2nd time) and the 6th corrupt official, Charlie Green has not yet appeared. I'm getting told time and time again by my crew that I need to go back to NY so why has this character not appeared on the map ?

Russia Black
04-22-2009, 05:36 PM
RB I've done everything that I need to do in Florida (unless I have to go back a 2nd time) and the 6th corrupt official, Charlie Green has not yet appeared. I'm getting told time and time again by my crew that I need to go back to NY so why has this character not appeared on the map ?

You need to go back to New York first, and do some more of the story. After a few missions; you'll return to Florida and a new family is introduced. That's when the favour should appear.

Sorry if it's a bit vague, but it's spoiler free ;)

charliehowes
04-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Nice one RB, sorted :)
Cheers for your help :)
And thanks to Deadly too :)