PDA

View Full Version : fastest way for boosting exp?

Damian 83
04-22-2009, 01:32 PM
i ve accidentally deleted all gamesaves from hd and now i have to start a new game for doing the new dlc achievements, including all 20 levels! considering i dont want to play again whole main mission, how can i boost levels?

Agusta1
04-22-2009, 03:46 PM
im not sure if this works but try using the speech Loop in little lamplight.

i was at lvl 20 when i looped it for the achievement. im not sure if you keep getting EXP after the first time

vI-Youneek-Iv
04-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Gain a couple of levels shouldn't be hard and get the sandman perk and go do the glitch where you kill the kid sleeping and in Fallout 3 the kids can't die so you will get a lot of exp.

Demonhunter21
04-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Gain a couple of levels shouldn't be hard and get the sandman perk and go do the glitch where you kill the kid sleeping and in Fallout 3 the kids can't die so you will get a lot of exp.
I'll probably do that to finish off to lv30 after finishing O:A and broken steel.

CRAPYKAUH
04-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Gain a couple of levels shouldn't be hard and get the sandman perk and go do the glitch where you kill the kid sleeping and in Fallout 3 the kids can't die so you will get a lot of exp. They patched that though. :confused:

Damian 83
04-23-2009, 03:15 AM
They patched that though. :confused:

and what about if i clear cache and play game offline???

tattie
04-23-2009, 12:20 PM
and what about if i clear cache and play game offline???

That would work but the problem with this is when Broken Steel is released, if the level 30 cap thing is in the new title update then when you remove it to do the glitch, it will remove the cap making the achievement unattainable offline. Lets hope they are included in the DLC. I cant be bothered with these new karma achievements.

Do you get negative Karma for killing that kid?

Damian 83
04-23-2009, 01:35 PM
That would work but the problem with this is when Broken Steel is released, if the level 30 cap thing is in the new title update then when you remove it to do the glitch, it will remove the cap making the achievement unattainable offline. Lets hope they are included in the DLC. I cant be bothered with these new karma achievements.

Do you get negative Karma for killing that kid?

ok but important is i arrive to level 20... can u explain me which is this kid? ive never heard about it before

tattie
04-23-2009, 02:58 PM
ok but important is i arrive to level 20... can u explain me which is this kid? ive never heard about it before

The Sandman Glitch has been fixed. But if you remove the updates by clearing your cache you can get to 20 easily.

You must be at least level 10 to start this glitch, to get to level 10 I would recommend doing one of the speech glitches either in Big Town or Little Lamplight.

Steps:
1.) Reach level 10 with a sneak skill of 60 and get the Mr. Sandman perk.
2.) Go to Andale (south central part of the map)
3.) Wait until around 1am and go into the Smith house while they are sleeping.
4.) Go upstairs into the kid's bedroom
5.) Use sandman on him (crouch and select him and and use the first option)
6.) Repeat step 5
OPTIONAL 7.) Increase difficulty for more XP

YouTube - Fallout 3-infinite Exp Glitch Better

There is a video of how to do it. Remember to remove the update though. Good to know that you get no bad karma for this also.

Damian 83
04-23-2009, 03:16 PM
thanks man!

ok got lv20...now im ready for the new dlc!