PDA

View Full Version : XBLA / Multiple Console Question

duckydan
04-22-2009, 01:41 PM
Ok I have an odd question and I know one work around but I'm hoping for something easier.

I have almost every XBLA game on my primary console. I have a secondary console that my daughter uses. If I'm not mistaken the XBLA content is tied to the primary console as a result of DRM. So my question is this:

How can I let my daughter (she's 5 and does not have XBL) play the games upstairs on full version.

I came up with a work around to swap consoles (give her my console and use her's with my GT downloaded to her system) but the problem I have then is this... how do I get the games on to the hard drive?

It would take a very long time to download them all again (especially since max queue is about 5 games at a time) so is there any way to transfer them, legally, from hard drive A to hard drive B (her's is a 60gb one and mine is 120gb) without losing any data and without breaking any rules?

Basically she has saves that if she loses I will never hear the end of it and I don't want to lose my saves in games I've spent way too long to progress in.

If I have to download them all it's not a problem just a pain in the ass but I'm hoping for something easier to speed things up.

SID3WAYZ FIN3ST
04-24-2009, 02:21 AM
I think the only way would be to download them all again, because even if you used some sort of flash drive or usb there is no method of transfer for the 360

Could be wrong though

Kaiyo
04-24-2009, 02:44 AM
A 360 memory card.