PDA

View Full Version : Medals

tremberz
04-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Can anyone explain to me how get party medals? I have looked in the achievement guides and other ways to get medals but they don't help me very well for party medals. I have quite a few medals of each, but none at all from party medals I just don't have a clue on how to get them, can anyone explain to me a great way of getting them? Thanks in advance.

JrdRIOT
04-22-2009, 03:27 PM
you have to use the noise makers on your controller in-time with the song.
its really easy.

JK Ferret
04-23-2009, 01:51 PM
Also, note that it may take a little while to kick in - I've had it flashing at tops for a short while, then it went down, then it popped - just keep making sounds until it happens.

I've also had a couple of occasions where it popped at different times for each mic - no idea why though.

Baihu1983
04-24-2009, 04:49 PM
If you still cant get it? Just bash buttons at the start of 'Listen to youur heart' by Roxette. The synbol should appear before the music actually starts if you do it fast enough ;)

Edit- best way is to use to controllers at once

impmeister
04-26-2009, 09:09 PM
If you're still struggling then here is what I do. Have two profiles signed in and play the song Put Em High by Stonebridge. At the beginning just shake the mic like crazy and you should get the medal straight away. I have trouble with this medal I think I've only ever got it on this song, maybe once on Bust a Move.

Baihu1983
04-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Yeah found out yesterday that 2 mics/controllers gets you those medals rather quickly.

spilner100
06-18-2009, 08:25 PM
i can just shake the mic like a loony until the star is full then let it go down and bam