PDA

View Full Version : Concerning the "GLITCH"

Nathan LS27
04-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Can anyone confirm wether the update has patched the overall stats glitch or not?:confused:

I just want to know if i can carry on and complete the game and then wrap up the other achievements later.

OR should i just make sure i have all the requirements met before i do the final mission?

Any help with this would be appreciated and also useful to folks who have yet to play the game.

JieXY
04-22-2009, 09:08 PM
It is clearly specified in the Achievement Guide. I don't see anyone complain about this glitch after the patch. Go ahead and enjoy.

madcap1
04-23-2009, 04:45 AM
Not true I did d/l the patch and still cant get some of the achievements, like the one for beating it on hard. I even contacted XBL and they told me how to get the that achievement but it still did not work. I tried everything new save cleared my cache and still nothing but it was a great game until these broken achievements

cra
04-23-2009, 05:48 AM
however overall stat glitch is patched^^ :)
madcap, did you try to play the unpatched version without updating it?

madcap1
04-23-2009, 06:01 AM
Yeah after I cleared my cache I did not update it (patch) and it still did not work

cra
04-23-2009, 06:03 AM
yeah that sucks really. i'm sorry for you. btw is riddick good enough to play it through 4times?(2 butcher bay, 2 athena)

madcap1
04-24-2009, 07:14 AM
yeah that sucks really. i'm sorry for you. btw is riddick good enough to play it through 4times?(2 butcher bay, 2 athena)

Yeah I think so CoR BB is great and they polished it up looks better then before. They are both fairly short games so yeah with 2 playthorughs on BB and DA for me worth it they are good enough. I going to try NB on last time this weekend to get the hard achievement I heard of a few thing that might help me so I will let you know if it worked if not then I will be trading it in and getting QOS so I can thelp you out with that. I will prob get it anyway lol

Yingah
04-24-2009, 07:11 PM
I played Ninja Blade after the patch and got all the achievements no problem!