PDA

View Full Version : Hosting Daily

yosambo
04-22-2009, 11:44 PM
This game may look dead, but it isn't yet. When I search for matches, there are at least 8 that come up most of the time. The problem is nobody has any patience. Everyone is trying to host when they join a game and it doesn't start soon enough for them. So please be patient. I'm going to be playing and hosting this game every night for the next 2 months, hoping that it will pick back up. So if you join my game, please hang around. I don't normally use my mic because my wife and kids are asleep in the same room, but I assure you I am there, just waiting for enough people. I don't want to start a game on Recess with just 4 people. If you want to continue to play this, please post here and let me know, so I don't waist the next 2 months of my life.

yosambo
04-28-2009, 09:20 PM
So I take it everyone is done playing FEAR2? This is my last attempt to get players together. If this game doesn't pick up, I'm trading it next week. Please post here if you are going to PLAY, and not boost for general.

AcidGlow
04-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Just add me. I'm usually boosting when I got 4 friends online but we also do the casual ranked gaming to boost normally so just message me to get some gaming in. I'm liking the class/point system.

ThaMyth
05-03-2009, 11:37 PM
yeah im down to play too add me.

sugawat3rpurple

KillboxAlpha
05-04-2009, 12:47 AM
add me, i'm usually online most of the time and would be able to put in 1 or 2 hrs a day towards this, if that was ok with you guys.

my gt is: Drauka13