PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my gamerscore

omega255
12-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Along time ago at the begginig of this year i beat king kong and Fight night round 3 as you can see here http://profile.mygamercard.net/omega255 but i beat them on another 360 my friends and they did not add to my actual gamerscore on my 360 as you can see too the left that I have 8700 gamerscore points but on MGC as you can see on the link I have over 10000 gamerscore points, now this would not be that big of a deal to me save that when I pop in king kong in my 360 now to get the achievements it won't let me unlock them and my guess is because I already got them on my friends 360 so what should I do has anyone else had this problem?!? I also already tried recovering my account to see if it would update my achievement list it did not.:(

Kaens
12-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Sounds like this might be a result of the new anti-gamesaving stuff. Only thing I can suggest is put it in on your friends xbox.

PerpetualHeaven
12-11-2006, 02:39 PM
ouch I guess the only thing you can do is replay them which isn't that bad. Another 10-12 hours :|

Webb
12-11-2006, 02:41 PM
ouch I guess the only thing you can do is replay them which isn't that bad. Another 10-12 hours :|

...now this would not be that big of a deal to me save that when I pop in king kong in my 360 now to get the achievements it won't let me unlock them and my guess is because I already got them on my friends 360...

Hmmmmmmmmm ;)

IMportdreams95
12-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Its probably going to take you more time to figure out what the hell is going on. then to replay. mayaswell just play it and get it over with

omega255
12-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Well the thing is like I said above I tried replaying them bout it wont let me unlock the achievements like their blocked or somtin and when i tried recovering my account on my friends xbox it didnt add the 8700 points that i have to my account on his xbox ill probably end up haveing to microsoft

IMportdreams95
12-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Well the thing is like I said above I tried replaying them bout it wont let me unlock the achievements like their blocked or somtin and when i tried recovering my account on my friends xbox it didnt add the 8700 points that i have to my account on his xbox ill probably end up haveing to microsoft

Thats really strange man. I wish i had an answer for you. It would be nice if you could just replay them and get it over with.

omega255
12-13-2006, 12:44 PM
well w/e I guess I'm gonna just have to call microsoft :-( and they never know what they are talking about I usually think of how to fix my problems before they do while I'm on the phone :-(