PDA

View Full Version : why is tito in the game?

hklpro
04-23-2009, 01:17 PM
i thought Dana hated him? it's been so long, you think htey would delete him by now. maybe he has the lowest stats and sucks

Thelorn
04-23-2009, 03:55 PM
He signed his rights over for the video game while still under contract and he's a house hold name who a lot of people know besides MMA fans. He's not the only fighter on the roster no longer in the ufc either. You've got Eddie Sanchez,Mirko Crocop,Fabricio Werdum,Tim Sylvia,Roger Huerta(sure roger has 1 fight under his contract but after that he's leaving for acting),Rich Clementi,Kazuhiro Nakamura,Houston Alexander(believe he got dropped or has 1 fight left he has to win or is dropped) and Tito Ortiz. I may have missed a fighter or two, but all of them have in common signing their rights over while still under contract.

J Lew332
04-23-2009, 06:03 PM
Thats why Randy Couture isn't in the game. Im guessing that they were under their contract dispute when the game was being developed. Im sure Couture will be added as DLC, along with like Cote and Hamill.

Thelorn
04-23-2009, 06:25 PM
I wouldn't expect randy to be in the game or DLC. While during the contract dispute randy did EA Command and Conquer. EA is pretty well known with locking exclusive license, not to mention EA is working on a MMA title and using Randy as the Poster boy for the game would help it sell big time since randy is known by mainstream fans. I would also bet EA is willing to pay more/highlight more/maybe even give him cover, just a overall better contract deal then the ufc would have.

Inyaface13
04-24-2009, 05:26 AM
I hate that Lesnar is in the game :p
I hate the fact that Randy is not going to be in the game at release also, Knowing how in dept the WWE games was with Create-A-Wrestler, Randy is only a few hair-styles and face presets away lol

Can't wait to create Fedor and own everyone..

Thelorn
04-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Yeah I can't wait to start making fighters, there's suppose to be 100 CAF slots. Will for sure be making a Fedor too :O Imma start with Nick Diaz :)

thefamousamos1987
05-09-2009, 08:31 AM
What about Shamrock can't forget him

GeezusDylan160
05-09-2009, 03:36 PM
What about Shamrock can't forget him

I've been hearing whispers about Shamrock being in the game, just whispers though so I can't confirm.

Dert McGert
05-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Keith Hackney better be in it.

st4mp
05-09-2009, 08:33 PM
I've been hearing whispers about Shamrock being in the game, just whispers though so I can't confirm.

The Tapout Crew (3) - Punkass, Skyscrape, and Mask - THQ Confirmed
Royce Gracie - THQ Confirmed
Nate Quarry - Quarry confirmed in an interview

have been confirmed unlockable characters

Speculated hidden characters

Babalu
Royce Gracie
Frank Shamrock or Ken Shamrock or both
and yes Randy Couture (still doubt it)
source:http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/ufc-2009-undisputed-hidden-characters-revelead-967446/

but i heard randy's EA contract didn't happen

Dert McGert
05-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Or maybe Harold Howard.
If he was in it, I would end all with the dreadedhttp://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp86/FastPurpleRun/axekick.gif

Takamura Bear
05-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Harold Howard -put this man in the game. :D

YouTube - Harold Howard Tribute

2:33 to 2:38 -"I told you if it worked it worked. If it didn't I didn't...so in the end it didn't." :biglaugh

GeezusDylan160
05-10-2009, 04:09 AM
On the topic of Harold Howard, was he not the man who broke his hand fighting some giant (i'm talking like 300+ pounds here) black guy? Saw it about 4-5 years ago when I was 12ish (it was the fight that made me interested in the UFC in the first place) and I swear to god it was Harold Howard who karate chopped the "Big Black Guy" like 50 times to the back of the head and won.....if someone knows the fight I'm talking about can you please link me, might not even be Howard who fought, but I know for a fact that the man who won was white and was wearing a Gi.

P.S. Sorry for any typos if any, super tired over here:p

st4mp
05-10-2009, 05:16 AM
On the topic of Harold Howard, was he not the man who broke his hand fighting some giant (i'm talking like 300+ pounds here) black guy? Saw it about 4-5 years ago when I was 12ish (it was the fight that made me interested in the UFC in the first place) and I swear to god it was Harold Howard who karate chopped the "Big Black Guy" like 50 times to the back of the head and won.....if someone knows the fight I'm talking about can you please link me, might not even be Howard who fought, but I know for a fact that the man who won was white and was wearing a Gi.

P.S. Sorry for any typos if any, super tired over here:p

i'm semi drunk right now but im fairly certain that wasn't Howard. i'm trying to think of what you're talking about bc i can see it happening but not who it is...I'm a failure as an mma fan

Adam Miller
05-10-2009, 10:24 AM
i'm semi drunk right now but im fairly certain that wasn't Howard. i'm trying to think of what you're talking about bc i can see it happening but not who it is...I'm a failure as an mma fan

Keith Hackney... and Emmanuel Yarborough was like 600lbs.

As for Tito... he gave his likeness to the game so why wouldnt you put him in the game... same could be said for Eddie Sanchez or now even Jason McDonald..

If your coming on... COME ON! - Harold Howard

GeezusDylan160
05-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Keith Hackney... and Emmanuel Yarborough was like 600lbs.

As for Tito... he gave his likeness to the game so why wouldnt you put him in the game... same could be said for Eddie Sanchez or now even Jason McDonald..

If your coming on... COME ON! - Harold Howard

thanks Adam:)

FateofVengeance
05-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Tito is in the game because Dana knows everyone wahnts to kick his a**:uzi:

xUK Assassin
05-11-2009, 04:25 PM
haha i'm looking 4ward to messing his face up on beginner haha take him all 5 rounds with rashad then kill him in the 5th

GeezusDylan160
05-11-2009, 07:05 PM
haha i'm looking 4ward to messing his face up on beginner haha take him all 5 rounds with rashad then kill him in the 5th

I am praying that you get KOed by Tito in the 5th round then:p lol