PDA

View Full Version : Wow

xkrazedklownx
04-23-2009, 01:50 PM
I am in heaven, the demo is fantastic and i think the move list will take some time to crack but it aint impossible. Graphically outstanding and just as exciting playing the game as to watchin the real show....... deffo gonna be a big hit. THANKS THQ and UFC. :woop::woop::Bounce::Bounce::woop::woop:

Thelorn
04-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Sleeper of the year. It's going to shock some people how well it's received.

con4used 1
04-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Just simply amazing havn't seen anything like it. Still findin the submission a liitle hard to get my head around tho. But otherwise top job THQ with every aspect of the game, a must buy!

GeezusDylan160
04-23-2009, 07:07 PM
:woop: I felt like a little kid again playing the demo, it reminded me of why I love video games so damn much. The whole achievement craze just made me want to boost up my GS but after playing that demo I know for a fact that I'll play this game just for the hell of it. And about the submissions.....hard as hell, expect them to get easier once the game launches though and we get some really Braz Jitsu (not saying Shogun isn't good at BJJ just saying that there are some who are much better :D) aces like Ken-Flo, Damien Maia even Frank Mir....just guhhh UFC 2009 is definitely the sleeper hit of the year and I can't wait until May 19th (or is it 17th, heard a few diff. dates lol) :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

iM x ID A IN IN Y
04-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Lolz i knockout shotgun wid 3 punchs lmfao i really like dis game can't wait for may 19th

Inyaface13
04-24-2009, 05:29 AM
Yeah I think once we get to fight as BJ Penn or Nogueira, Submissions will be a lot easier lol

Shogun
04-24-2009, 09:05 AM
When i started the Demo, i wasn't impressed and I called it "cute". Then after playing against friends for two hours I'm hooked.

This is one of those games that will give countless hours of entertainment when playing on Xbox Live.

ii iLLMaTiC
04-24-2009, 12:17 PM
i was pumped for the demo.. but when i played it i was more than satisified. im preordering later. this is a muust buy.. im like amazed ahah

Takamura Bear
04-25-2009, 12:24 AM
The demo is excellent. I've waited for this game for two years and it hasn't dissapointed one bit. All this from just playing as two fighters.

Intense game, especially on higher difficulties. I've only played the difficulty above beginner at the moment. As Chuck I keep getting mounted and pounded out by Shogun and when I play as Shogun I get knocked the fuck out by Chuck. :mad:

I remember I was losing really bad, Shogun went for the takedwon and I gave him a kick in the head and that's the fight over lol.

k1lls1gn
04-28-2009, 02:55 AM
This game is truely a masterpeice, almost everything about it is perfect, Graphics are unbeleivable, its so addicting its like crack, this game will probably beat fight night 4 in getting best fighting game of the year or possibly best sports game of the year.

IMAMEX
04-28-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm going to rape with martin kampmann @ 170. Pure octagonal rape.

carter1412
05-02-2009, 05:31 PM
i saw the trailer and i thought this game would be good, now i have played the demo i am amazed, its brilliant, i cant wait till it comes out !

ImmortalLeoman
05-02-2009, 06:40 PM
This will be one of the best game of the year I think!

Inyaface13
05-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Yeah I would love for this to get game of the year.

Hannibal 493
05-05-2009, 02:55 PM
This was a great demo, I'm lovin the game, seems fantastic, can't wait to buy the full version!!!