PDA

View Full Version : Cannot "Open" Safe for Favor

D3mantus
04-23-2009, 09:15 PM
So ive got a nice problem I am just trying to get all the favors but to get one in new york (the one to get your guys healing faster) is not finishable because the objective is to open a safe.. The problem is i already opend it before... I tried to abort it but didnt find a way to do so... is there any way to complete it or abort it ? i dont wanna start a new game just for the 12 Favors...

Hopefully someone can help me :P

EDIT:
Just did all the other favors and tried to bomb the building with the safe in it but didnīt work so far... any ideas are welcome

D3mantus
04-24-2009, 01:47 PM
Anybody got an idea ?

Kill Jim 16
04-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Ive unlocked all safes in new york and when favours require u to steal from a safe u've already unlocked the safe should be there again.
I know this sounds stupid but hav u checked to see if its there?

D3mantus
04-24-2009, 03:42 PM
yeah checked it i am now trying to make a new save... nobody seems to have a solution seems to be a bug or something

Fatman032
04-24-2009, 08:03 PM
If I remember right some places have two safes so You might see if there is two at that location. Just a idea, but other then that I have no idea.

D3mantus
04-24-2009, 08:29 PM
I already tried what you posted thanks anyway i just replayed the game needed 5 hours to get to the point where i can get all favors... this thread can be closed :P

spunyun
04-25-2009, 04:56 PM
The safe should automatically get closed when you get a favor like this. I never had problems with safes I already cracked that I needed to crack again for a favor, they'd always be closed when I showed up again for the favor.

LufianGuy
01-28-2010, 08:26 AM
I also have the same problem with Leon Brinker in NY and am upset this can happen. I tried letting another family take it, bombing the building, killing the owner, and talking to Leon again multiple times.

I'm not replaying the game again for 30 points. EA should frigging unlock it for me seeing as their programming failed.

Ferny111
06-13-2010, 10:17 PM
The safe should automatically get closed when you get a favor like this. I never had problems with safes I already cracked that I needed to crack again for a favor, they'd always be closed when I showed up again for the favor.

Yeah, the safe closes back up again, and you just gotta re-open it =]

ARZ
06-24-2010, 06:26 PM
You may have to cancel the mission and then accept it again to get the safe to close.

thewintman
09-30-2011, 07:57 PM
You can't cancel corrupt official favours.

And this has now happened to me and can't seem to get the safe to close no matter what I try.