PDA

View Full Version : Hard glitch!!!!!!

Sm1thy93
04-23-2009, 09:29 PM
to get the veteran achievement on this game u dont have to play the full game on veteran u can play each level on easy up to the last checkpoint of that level and die or kill yourself and change difficulty to hard and do the last little bit of each level.

THE hardest level is the last it is a nightmare took me well over 20 goes to do this but in the end i just threw a couple of grenades and ran nd slided to the button to press it.

galve666
04-25-2009, 01:15 PM
to get the veteran achievement on this game u dont have to play the full game on veteran u can play each level on easy up to the last checkpoint of that level and die or kill yourself and change difficulty to hard and do the last little bit of each level.

The hardest level is the last it is a nightmare took me well over 20 goes to do this but in the end i just threw a couple of grenades and ran nd slided to the button to press it.

wow does this really work? Not started on hard yet, but will start soon, will give it a try

Sm1thy93
04-25-2009, 07:58 PM
yeh it does but u just need to know when the end of the level is to kill ureself nd reload on harder difficulty

A 2rue boofer
05-02-2009, 05:36 AM
this game on hard could seriously be easily done without dieing the game is not hard at all on the hardest difficulty just do it on hard its very easy trust me..

A Satyr
05-02-2009, 05:41 AM
Yeah too bad this wasnt in the first game, you know... the one that was actually hard...

KIDDRAGON67
05-04-2009, 09:46 AM
this is an easy game on hard, so you really don't need to do it

Oinkness
05-21-2009, 09:16 PM
this is an easy game on hard

That's the most retarded thing I've read today. Congratulations.

I'm not having trouble with it on hard, but it's so fucking annoying that every single time I die, it is due to getting stuck on terrain or on a wall. Getting stuck to terrain is all too common in games these days. :uzi:

Now I'm on Mission #5 and people are killing me with full health and half an armor bar in 1 hit. That shiz just happened. I finally got past the 5 waves of soldiers in the "kill yard" or whatever after getting rid of all the scary bitches in slow motion o_o

TheToiletBrush
06-23-2009, 05:13 PM
It didn't work for me, I played the second to last mission (the one on the tram) on easy, then died and switched to hard but didn't get credit for doing it on hard.

A Polish Panda
07-08-2009, 04:38 AM
Thank you very much for this :)
It works like a charm! And the last mission wasn't even too bad either! Just sprint to the left of the sphere, hiding behind the big boxes and throwing all your grenades, then use slow-mo until you reach the final switch.

norbucso
08-24-2009, 08:41 AM
this game on hard could seriously be easily done without dieing the game is not hard at all on the hardest difficulty just do it on hard its very easy trust me..

I have beaten the first game on Extreme without dying. I love that game, this game is far away from the original game, just the music, Alma and the sounds are the same. The old Combat Shotgun was a very good weapon and the Replicas was fearsome, this guys are awful.