PDA

View Full Version : help once more...

Ice Breacker
04-24-2009, 06:10 AM
HI!
this time my doubt is about the execution of one soldier of granados family.

Harry Reyes - Put a bullet between his eyes.

how i do it!?

i beet him, and when i do a execution with a pistol, de Don put a bullet over hes mouth :confused:

Fatman032
04-24-2009, 07:19 AM
I don't think you need to do a execution. I think you just shoot him in the head. If I'm thinking of the right guy, I killed him when he was coming after one of my businesses by mistake. So just aim for his head and shoot. :uzi:I hope that helps.

dethklok
04-24-2009, 01:29 PM
HI!
this time my doubt is about the execution of one soldier of granados family.

Harry Reyes - Put a bullet between his eyes.

how i do it!?

i beet him, and when i do a execution with a pistol, de Don put a bullet over hes mouth :confused:

You don't need to do a execution. All you have to do is whip out your sniper rifle and shoot him in the head.

Deadly Moves
04-24-2009, 01:59 PM
I only did this the other day. And all i did was snipe him with a Sniper rifle.
1 shot in his head. I didnt do an execution and it worked fine for me.

jpg30
04-24-2009, 03:36 PM
even though i killed this guy, what i tend to do is get enough cash to buy stings and then put the made men in jail then i go around taking over the business's they own, this opens the compounds which u can either blow it up and kill all the made men along with it or go to each made men at their hangout and kill them as they will be on their own.

Louis BCFC1875
04-24-2009, 10:15 PM
To do this i just shot him to the ground so he couldent move, aimed by pistol at his eyes, and shot, close enough to his head and it worked. :)

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
04-24-2009, 10:41 PM
I just headshotted him lol, was good enough for me.

Ice Breacker
04-24-2009, 11:42 PM
i shot whit a rifle and works.

i dont undersants one more:

"let a bruiser shank him from behind" :confused:

dethklok
04-24-2009, 11:46 PM
i shot whit a rifle and works.

i dont undersants one more:

"let a bruiser shank him from behind" :confused: you need a crew member with the bruiser ability( a member that has a fist icon). Just crouch and put your cross hairs on him. Then press B for a stealth kill and he is dead permanently

Ice Breacker
04-25-2009, 01:09 PM
tks to all.

i kill them all, just miss one:

Soldier: Bruce Rivera - Bloody him up using only your fists.

i do favors for "win" the kill condition but in the end, give-me cash, is unabled to do a kill condition.

whats the problem?

Louis BCFC1875
04-25-2009, 09:45 PM
tks to all.

i kill them all, just miss one:

Soldier: Bruce Rivera - Bloody him up using only your fists.

i do favors for "win" the kill condition but in the end, give-me cash, is unabled to do a kill condition.

whats the problem?

This is a kill condition for cash, favours with the money stack above people's heads are for cash, favours with keys are for kill conditions.

Ice Breacker
04-25-2009, 11:19 PM
This is a kill condition for cash, favours with the money stack above people's heads are for cash, favours with keys are for kill conditions.

but the favors is for kill condition, key in the "head".

but in the end apears.

you earn **cash
unabled to retrieve a kill condition:confused: