PDA

View Full Version : Execution Style achievement?

Louis BCFC1875
04-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Is this achievement possible to do if you have completed the game and took out all the families?

Fatman032
04-24-2009, 07:35 AM
From what I have read. No you can't get the achievement after you completed the game. Unless you start a new one. But I might be wrong on that.

dethklok
04-24-2009, 01:24 PM
This achievement is missable. If you kill off all the rival families your S.O.L. Just start a new game and do the execution. In my achievement guide I made a list of all the executions. Good luck

Kill Jim 16
04-24-2009, 03:19 PM
U should be able to get all executions bar 2 in the first city (New York).
Just keep 2 rival buisness open and visit each one and do a different execution on each enemy, but dont take it over or kill the tennant otherwise the enemy wont spawn bk.

U should hav the garrotte and snap neck ability to do which u can get at the start in florida.

Takes no more than an hr or so.

Anyone who's completed the game and cant finish the executions should try this quick method!

DR COCONUTZZZ
04-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Is this achievement possible to do if you have completed the game and took out all the families?

it is possible cause i have gotten this achievement after i completed the game...it will however be hard to do the environmental ones tho...just find the cuban rebels that go after u...let them attack u first tho.

Louis BCFC1875
04-24-2009, 10:07 PM
This achievement is missable. If you kill off all the rival families your S.O.L. Just start a new game and do the execution. In my achievement guide I made a list of all the executions. Good luck
The only problem about starting a new game is that i will have to get all the weapons again which means i will have to complete the game again really.

it is possible cause i have gotten this achievement after i completed the game...it will however be hard to do the environmental ones tho...just find the cuban rebels that go after u...let them attack u first tho.
I agree about the environmental ones, i have tried doing the wall slam and the table slam on a innocent and a cop, but when i check the list of Exe's it isn't ticked off.

Cuban rebels?, i thought they were no other families/enemys left after you have taken out all families, only cops and innocents.

DR COCONUTZZZ
04-24-2009, 10:51 PM
The only problem about starting a new game is that i will have to get all the weapons again which means i will have to complete the game again really.

I agree about the environmental ones, i have tried doing the wall slam and the table slam on a innocent and a cop, but when i check the list of Exe's it isn't ticked off.

Cuban rebels?, i thought they were no other families/enemys left after you have taken out all families, only cops and innocents.

there isnt "families" left but you can still get executions from cuban rebels(green uniforms)...but thing is tho u just have to find the ones that attack you...for my achievement i went to the intersection between casion imperial and the police station...after i get a execution i drive back to the safehouse.