PDA

View Full Version : Submitting terrible

scarfaces80
04-24-2009, 05:41 PM
ive been playing for a few hours and i almost submit but no matter what he gets out of it.I wait till he is drained and in red but still he gets out of submissions.The worst is that its on beginner they really need to fix this its too hard for beginner on submitting its a joke :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyone else agree?

L Demonic I
04-24-2009, 07:19 PM
chuck liddel is really good at submissions

Thelorn
04-24-2009, 09:42 PM
IMO I think submissions are fine how they are. The stamina bar doesn't need to be all the way down he just needs to be in a gassed state. I've been able to pull off first round submissions once in a while. I've never had a problem I use the right stick and spin it with the submission. Do Not stop spinning the stick until the fight is over, if you do stop he's just gonna get out, and if you fuck up or half ass the spins he will get out. I bet when the full game comes out and we get online people are going to say submissions are to easy against another player. Since he does not need to be in a gassed state and it's a matter of who has the faster/smoother rotation. I can see a lot of people complaining they keep getting submitted online.

scarfaces80
04-24-2009, 09:49 PM
when you say gassed is that when the screen goes black and white? when you knock them down?

Thelorn
04-24-2009, 09:56 PM
Nah that's when their rocked and you can follow up with a few connected punches to get the TKO. If you put on the stamina bars you will notice every time someone attacks,grapples,reverses a bar inside that bar will go down. That is the gas bar. It's inside the regular bar if that makes sense :)

Contrah
04-24-2009, 10:03 PM
chuck liddel is really good at submissions

Shogun is still pretty good.

RYRYTHEBEAST
04-25-2009, 07:18 PM
The Submitting is not terrible I thought that at first as well though, it is very important that you watch and complete all of the more advanced tutorials. They Will Greatly Help you out when it comes to Submitting and breaking submissions and once you watch a few of these you pretty much can't lose on Beginner unless you get Flash KO'd. After you watch these tutorials you will probably be able to move up in difficulty, like right now I've been regularly fightin on Advanced to try and betetr my ground game. GOOD LUCK and I HOPE THIS HELPED

scarfaces80
04-25-2009, 07:46 PM
I have actually got used to it now but bloody hell its tough after a while rotating that bloody stick.If anyone has problems in submissions just go to submissions page and a guy gave me a great hint which worked great to get your first submission.:)

Midnight Malice
04-26-2009, 05:28 AM
both the fighters in the demo are better strikers, and have more ground defense, Shogun is pretty good at submitting, but liddel is good at submit D, so you can't judge the submissions based off of 2 fighters. BTW, even if it is hard, they had to make it somewhat balanced or online fights would always end as soon as one person got advantage control, and that would be no fun at all.

Jordbrett
04-26-2009, 05:58 AM
Submissions are really hard against the computer. However I have tapped out friends inside the 1st rd quite a few times.

Jethrow
04-26-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm having problems trying to transistion behind the person to attempt a rearnaked choke, but i cant. Are you only able to get to this postion when your opponent attempts a shooting takedown and drops to his knees??

Thelorn
04-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Yeah you can take someones back from the sprawl position. Also to do a rear naked choke you don't have to have their back first, you can pull it off when you have their back but are still at their side. Hit submission from there and you will auto fully take back and rear naked choke. If you let go of the choke it will give you his back with the hooks in.