PDA

View Full Version : SP Good ?

RiddlingCat
12-12-2006, 02:01 AM
I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this for Christmas, I just would like to know if the SP is any good. I know that MP is supposed to be really great, but I'm more of a SP kind of guy, and would like to make sure that it's actually worth the game. Don't get me wrong, I'll play online as well, but can anyone tell me if SP is fun and worth the purchase ? Thanks.

razzleson
12-12-2006, 02:09 AM
I'd say it's all personal opinion.

I play COD2 almost daily, so when I got COD3 I was straight disgusted. I really think they should have kept the same developers. The single player and multiplayer player are terrible IMO compared to COD2.

But numerous forum users will disagree with me.

So, this wasn't much help I know, but I'd say stray away if you liked COD2.

trotpntbll
12-12-2006, 02:22 AM
I have to agree with razzleson, everything about this game pissed me off. So angry I ended up buying it. Stick to COD2 if you want this kinda game

IceWarm
12-12-2006, 04:22 AM
I like the single player in Call of Duty 3 but I don't like how the reload animations are now unrealistic. In CoD 2 your character wouldn't do a full reload animation if you reloaded with a partially full clip. Like in CoD 2 with the Thompson. Say I fire 15 shots out of the 20 and reload. There is a bullet in the chamber and no need for the character to cock the gun. In CoD 3 they go into full reload animations whenever you reload. That is just something I noticed in CoD 2 and really liked how realistic the reload animations were. I wish they did the same for CoD 3.

killie65
12-12-2006, 05:35 PM
CoD3 single player is good once around, but i cant go back to it so it has no replay value for me. I used to play CoD2 daily aswell but CoD3 multi player has kept me away from it and i love it online. You say your not into online, neither was i really, but then i got CoD3 and that all changed. I say get it, if you like CoD2 then you will like CoD3, but not as much i think.