PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cold Crazy Freeform Parts

Stansb3rry
04-25-2009, 01:05 AM
O.k so I've found some useful videos for this song and the closest I have gotten is 54000, but the only thing that is holding me back are the freeform parts and for some reason they dont work with the videos, so does anyone have so ways to get high scores on the free form parts?

Deleted2014-12-02
04-25-2009, 01:06 AM
Roll your tongue into the mic. It worked for Mike Checka.

Stansb3rry
04-25-2009, 05:46 PM
what do you mean by rolling your tongue into the mic?

TwistedFate
04-25-2009, 05:51 PM
It's hard to explain, but he means to bounce your tongue off the top and bottom of your mouth rapidly making a purring noise. If you have ever over exaggerated the sound made by a Spanish/Mexican R sound, that's rolling your tongue. Say 'Burrito' and try to put a Mexican accent on it. If you do it right, your tongue should roll on the R's naturally. Brown is saying to use that rolling sound through the freeform sections.

DubaiESP
04-25-2009, 08:42 PM
for the freeform, i sing "Take On me", like the song: Taaaaaaaaake Ooooooooooon Meeeeeeeee (Usually I can get a x5 and 4k points easily)

Crimson Ridley
04-25-2009, 09:05 PM
I remember you saying that on True Achievements and I've been trying it, but I can't get it to a 5x or even a 4x. :(

Also, it doesn't seem to work at all in the 2nd Freeform, that one I just make squealing noises (No, I don't just talk in my actual voice ;)) to get points.

Oh, does it have to be an FC on Medium? Because I have trouble with the "Stone cold crazy, you know?" parts and the last couple of sections of the song...