PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Capo

IAmTheDude360
04-25-2009, 04:30 AM
Right, Ive a problem getting a Capo with a favor. I think Ive gone too far to get him to unlock.

I have all the capos done for the first 2 families on the list with the compound unlocked and all business taken over, now the third family I have all but one capo to do but I have already taken over all their business and unlocked the compound.

Ive spent the last 2hrs getting 'key' favors to try to unlock him, must have done at least 50 but all of them say 'Reward Cash - Unable to give made man information'. Have I missed this one then?

I know it doesnt matter the achievements but Id like to get 100% if I can and this is gonna bug me senseless lol

Russia Black
04-25-2009, 01:05 PM
Right, Ive a problem getting a Capo with a favor. I think Ive gone too far to get him to unlock.

I have all the capos done for the first 2 families on the list with the compound unlocked and all business taken over, now the third family I have all but one capo to do but I have already taken over all their business and unlocked the compound.

Ive spent the last 2hrs getting 'key' favors to try to unlock him, must have done at least 50 but all of them say 'Reward Cash - Unable to give made man information'. Have I missed this one then?

I know it doesnt matter the achievements but Id like to get 100% if I can and this is gonna bug me senseless lol

I think once their in the compound their just at that location so you cant find them on the streets. I could be wrong though so don't hold it against me if I am.

What you could do is look on here to see if someones made a list of how you kill the made men and when your taking over the compound then you could try and finish him off. I know when I've been taking over places and they call for reinforcements I've killed one of the made men and it said they were gone forever.

BulletMagnet Uk
04-25-2009, 01:16 PM
I think once their in the compound their just at that location so you cant find them on the streets. I could be wrong though so don't hold it against me if I am.

What you could do is look on here to see if someones made a list of how you kill the made men and when your taking over the compound then you could try and finish him off. I know when I've been taking over places and they call for reinforcements I've killed one of the made men and it said they were gone forever.

I can confirm this. I have taken over a compound and had a bloke left to kill (much the same problem as you, in that I couldnt get a favour to unlock his details) I got lucky as I didnt know what kill he needed and actually performed the correct kill by pure coincidence.

Here is a list of made men kill criteria:

Carmine Rosato
Capo: Norman Rossi - Execute him with a pistol.
Soldier: Jimmy Guidalatto - Throw him into the East River.
Soldier: Franklin Credi - Strangle the life out of him.
Soldier: Clyde Lando - Run him over with a car.

Tony Rosato
Capo: Leroy Castellani - Tenderize him with a melee weapon execution.
Capo: Gary Lamberteschi - Brutalize him with a punch execution.
Capo: Philip Giotti - Toss him off a high ledge.
Soldier: Bill Ciompi - Choke him with the garrote wire.
Soldier: Richard Chiechi - Tenderize him with a melee weapon execution.
Soldier: Jimmy Vecchio - Put a bullet between his eyes with a headshot.
Soldier: Jerry Gallo - Hurl a glass bottle at him for the final blow.
Soldier: Clarence Pucci - Strangle the life out of him.

Granados
Underboss: Stanley Jimenez - Strangle the life out of him.
Capo: Theodore Ruiz - Go clubbing - kill him with a melee weapon.
Capo: Johnny Salazar - Serve him a Molotov Cocktail.
Capo: Anthony Espinoza - Get a clean shot with the sniper rifle.
Soldier: Paul Morales - Let a Bruiser shank him from behind.
Soldier: Thomas Ramos - Toast him with any kind of explosive.
Soldier: Harry Reyes - Put a bullet between his eyes.
Soldier: Bruce Rivera - Bloody him up using only your fists.

Mangano
Consigliere: Paulo Riccitello - Blow up the Mangano Compund.
Underboss: Provenzano Porco - Teach him to fly - toss him off a high ledge.
Underboss: Giorgio Strozzi - Break his bones with any melee weapon execution.
Capo: Doffo Spini - Slam him into a wall until he croaks.
Capo: Baldo Campi - Revoke his license by killing him with a car.
Soldier: Luchino Uliari - Make it look like a "traffic accident."
Soldier: Giovanni Corbinelli - Get a clean shot with the sniper rifle.
Soldier: Jacopo Vanni - Drop him with a Magnum execution.
Soldier: Guccio Ferrara - Slam him against a wall until he dies.

Almeida
Consigliere: Angel de la Paz - Blow up the Almeida Compound.
Underboss: Payo Saavedra - Make some holes with a shotgun execution.
Underboss: Ramon Valiente - Shoot him in the knees, then show him no mercy.
Capo: Juan Mazon - Execute him up-close and personal with a rifle.
Capo: Raul Limonta - Crack his skull with any melee weapon execution.
Capo: Jaime Fesser - Bash his brains onto a casket.
Soldier: Pablo Benitez de Lugo - Make him eat lead with any automatic weapon execution.
Soldier: Baltasar Barreto - Serve him a Molotov Cocktail.

Taken from the stickied achievement guide by Danteveli (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=47008) : Here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137915)

IAmTheDude360
04-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Ah! I didnt know they are in the compound at all lol
Have just gotSoldier: Bruce Rivera - Bloody him up using only your fists.to do so Ill go take it over now and knock the crap out of everyone and hope i get it!

GalaxyRed13
05-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Capo: Gary Lamberteschi - Brutalize him with a punch execution.

How exactly do you kill this guy with a "punch execution"? I've tried just punching him with no combos, and I've tried doing punch combos (arm snap, and nose break, I guess they're called), but he always just goes into recovery. So you know, I have crew members with me, but this guy is marked for death, so they don't attack him at all.

BulletMagnet Uk
05-04-2009, 01:13 PM
How exactly do you kill this guy with a "punch execution"? I've tried just punching him with no combos, and I've tried doing punch combos (arm snap, and nose break, I guess they're called), but he always just goes into recovery. So you know, I have crew members with me, but this guy is marked for death, so they don't attack him at all.

Punch him a couple of times, or shoot or whatever, until he becomes dazed/stunned. This can be down on the ground and then he gets onto his knees, or stood up but looking a little worse for wear. When this happens you will have the option to perform an execution, just like with any other weapon. Make sure you have no weapon selected and press the RS button. Your character will do an execution that basically looks like a good smashing to the face with followed by a palm to the head to finish (may be a kick when the enemy in kneeling).

VinnyVicious
05-05-2009, 05:34 AM
If it makes you feel any better, you don't have to really kill any of them (once you've killed 5 for the achievement). Just unlock the compound and any remaining capo's/soldiers will be there...you can just shoot them or whatever you want and then when you blow up the compound they will be dead for good.