Joe Lauzon
Rich Clementi
Mark Bocek
Hermes Franca
Frankie Edgar
Efrain Escurdao (DLC)

scarfaces80
04-25-2009, 07:59 PM
I cant wait for this game to come out.I just cant stop playing Demo.The line up looks amazing too.

xUK Assassin
04-25-2009, 08:10 PM
i know it'll be awesome story and fun online

Jordbrett
04-26-2009, 09:44 AM
wow does anybody give a shit about the DLC characters?

martdude16
04-26-2009, 09:50 AM

Yes, if it adds more characters to the game why not?

Jordbrett
04-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Yes, if it adds more characters to the game why not?

Personally I'd rather have 30 top dogs than 80 scrubs. I think the idea of DLC for this game is great but c'mon the two they added are pretty lame. I'd much rather have Shamrock, Gracie, Taktarov, Tank, Polar Bear or anyone really other than them.

Thelorn
04-26-2009, 02:35 PM
You may just get your wish on gracie,shamrock and tank. All 3 are rumored to be apart of the Classic Fights.

martdude16
04-26-2009, 06:05 PM
Personally I'd rather have 30 top dogs than 80 scrubs. I think the idea of DLC for this game is great but c'mon the two they added are pretty lame. I'd much rather have Shamrock, Gracie, Taktarov, Tank, Polar Bear or anyone really other than them.

Sure I guess, however anything is better than nothing. :)

MaSuAnime
04-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Well, i seriously can not wait for this game, i just recently fell in love with UFC, and this game is going to be awesome. I also hope Shamrock, Gracie, Tank are in it. :)

k1lls1gn
04-26-2009, 10:17 PM
all those fighters sound great but they left out the most important one......Randy Coutore......sucks man i wish i could own somebody with him, game is still gonna be great and is gonna dominate fight night round 4...

Thelorn
04-26-2009, 10:26 PM
As much as I like Randy, it's his fault hes not in the game. He retired the first time, then re-signed a new contract with UFC and fought Tim Sylvia and Gabriel Gonzaga while getting the heavyweight title. However he left/retired because he wanted more pay now. However he just signed a contract 2 fights prior why he didn't ask for the money this is beyond anyone. Now Randy was never money hungery until he and Kim got together, since then she has become the new Yoko. A lot of people have talked about her being the reason he left the UFC for more money only to return to the UFC over a year later with just a slight higher pay. Add on top of that he seems to be more and more content with each acting/movie gig he does and before long Randy will be gone sadly. I really wish he didn't turn down the fight with Mirko CroCop in Germany they were trying to setup not to long ago, would of been a fun one to watch.

CrAzYnEsS
04-27-2009, 04:27 AM

yeah those two pre order downloadable characters sux. Also where the hell is CLAY GUIDA, that dudes an animal.

chelmik
04-27-2009, 12:07 PM
As much as I like Randy, it's his fault hes not in the game. He retired the first time, then re-signed a new contract with UFC and fought Tim Sylvia and Gabriel Gonzaga while getting the heavyweight title. However he left/retired because he wanted more pay now. However he just signed a contract 2 fights prior why he didn't ask for the money this is beyond anyone. Now Randy was never money hungery until he and Kim got together, since then she has become the new Yoko. A lot of people have talked about her being the reason he left the UFC for more money only to return to the UFC over a year later with just a slight higher pay. Add on top of that he seems to be more and more content with each acting/movie gig he does and before long Randy will be gone sadly. I really wish he didn't turn down the fight with Mirko CroCop in Germany they were trying to setup not to long ago, would of been a fun one to watch.
BUT ..... when randy lost his belt to Lesnar he still got 1 fight to go . thats the fight with Nougeira and thats should put him on the list . it didnt so i feel sorry for him cuz he and chuck raize the UFC from bancrupcy . DANA SHOULD SHOW HIM SOME F****** RESPECT

ScottyB
04-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Dana has fuck all to do with it, its Randy's fault for signing his likeness rights away to EA. Thats the reason he is not in the game.

OZ aus
04-27-2009, 04:54 PM
We gonna get Kimbo?

Thelorn
04-27-2009, 08:51 PM
I heard Kimbo and Shinya Aoki and his awsome pants are gonna be in it. :)

GeezusDylan160
04-28-2009, 11:13 PM
yeah those two pre order downloadable characters sux. Also where the hell is CLAY GUIDA, that dudes an animal. I completely agree with your statement about Clay Guida, I've followed his career since he started in the UFC, he IS the reason I love MMA so much. So disappointing to see he isn't in the game especially considering he is finally breaking main event status for the TUF 9 Finale with Diego Sanchez...that will be a war unlike no other this year. FOTY hands down(hopefully:p). Hopefully Guida is unlockable or something.

Give us Guida....please? :) :P

Thelorn
04-28-2009, 11:33 PM
I completely agree with your statement about Clay Guida, I've followed his career since he started in the UFC, he IS the reason I love MMA so much. So disappointing to see he isn't in the game especially considering he is finally breaking main event status for the TUF 9 Finale with Diego Sanchez...that will be a war unlike no other this year. FOTY hands down(hopefully:p). Hopefully Guida is unlockable or something.

Give us Guida....please? :) :P

I heard they didn't want to give him a hug control. :) Seriously though there's just some fighters that didn't want to sign over their likeness rights. Maybe he's one of them? Seems there's a few others.

GeezusDylan160
04-29-2009, 02:19 AM
I heard they didn't want to give him a hug control. :) Seriously though there's just some fighters that didn't want to sign over their likeness rights. Maybe he's one of them? Seems there's a few others. lmao touche. Well Fitch and Koscheck didn't wanna sign over their likeness and they got released (and resigned like days later) so I'd imagine they could have done the same thing to Guida if he didn't sign it. It's very odd though because there's an interview up with him on IGN post Diaz fight and they asked him if he was a gamer and how it felt to be in the new UFC game and he replied as if he was in the game and said the obvious "I just hope they get my hair right" line (it was so obvious he'd adress that :p) soo yeah, I don't know about the rest of you but my fingers are crossed that he's atleast DLC.

IMAMEX
04-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Justin McCully & Eddie Sanchez? Really ZUFFA? Seriously though, the lineups are pretty strong. LHW to WW are fucking solid. I'm dissapointed by the lack of Batman, Hazelett and Banha Crane but hopefully we get them as DLC soon enough.

ScottyB
05-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Guida is not in the game as they could not get his hair deved properly and thats a serious response from THQ.

L Demonic I
05-01-2009, 08:03 PM
shamrock wtf steriod user

iOpTimaL_v
05-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Kimbooooooo

GeezusDylan160
05-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Guida is not in the game as they could not get his hair deved properly and thats a serious response from THQ.

lmaoo man I wanna just yell "LIAR!" at you but for some reason I can totally believe what you're saying.

STONE DEVIL
05-04-2009, 04:21 PM
The Demo is great. I think I played it 20+ times yesterday. I had to play as Chuck. Though he's not what he used to be, he's still one of my favorites.

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9820/gamersiga.jpg (http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gamersiga.jpg)

BWO F4TH3R
05-07-2009, 12:15 AM
I don't really care what happened between Randy Couture and Dana White, but I just can't believe that he is not in the game. Another thing that I just can't wait to see is the create a fighter system because I want to know if it is as complete as WWE's CAW system. In WWE games you can literally create any person, even yourself if you are really good with the CAW system. Randy Couture, Gracie, Ken Shamrock, and Kimbo (not kidding) will be the ones that I will try to create as soon as I get the game.

st4mp
05-07-2009, 04:21 AM
I heard Kimbo and Shinya Aoki and his awsome pants are gonna be in it. :)

Pretty sure you meant it sarcastically, but are his pants really going to be in the game. I'd quite like to have my CAF wear them.

vI-Youneek-Iv
05-13-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm using Brock Lesnar All the way, that guy is tough. Even though he is new to UFC ( Not new new but new as in a couple of years ) he needs to know how to get out of Submissions better but other than that he is a power house threat.

Thelorn
05-13-2009, 12:53 AM
Pretty sure you meant it sarcastically, but are his pants really going to be in the game. I'd quite like to have my CAF wear them.

That would be mega cool if you could pick some grappling pants like Aoki's in this game. I doubt it though since UFC doesn't allow it. Which is the oddest thing I've ever heard, since you can wrap your knees,ankles and legs up like Sakuraba and it's completely legal. Maybe we can mummy wrap our created fighters?