PDA

View Full Version : Kill Condition Required?

Hybrid
04-25-2009, 10:04 PM
I noticed that there is a soldier in Rosato's family and the kill condition is to choke him with the garroto wire but I already upgraded the neck snap. So am I screwed and can't continue the story or going to miss an achievement because of this?

spunyun
04-26-2009, 12:04 AM
You only need to do 5 of them, and I got 2 at random just taking over compounds. I would recommend getting as many as you can early though because they get more complicated after New York.

I think you are choking them by simply walking up behind people with the wire but it might not work against Maid Men, if at all. You can try him once, I think I had the same problem and just moved on.

Hybrid
04-26-2009, 08:17 AM
Yeah, I thought that I needed to kill all maid men with the condition to get to the compound but no, I just needed to take over their rackets. Thanks

SpinelesS
04-27-2009, 10:02 AM
killing all the made men seems to stop attacks on your rackets etc.

And yes, you can get the garrote kill with the neck snap upgrade.

I myself never used the garrote without the neck snap upgrade, but I think all the upgrade does is speed up the kill... I could be wrong however.

Darth Cuda
07-30-2009, 10:25 AM
killing all the made men seems to stop attacks on your rackets etc.

And yes, you can get the garrote kill with the neck snap upgrade.

I myself never used the garrote without the neck snap upgrade, but I think all the upgrade does is speed up the kill... I could be wrong however.

No, it counts it as a neck snap kill on the made man. Will i miss an ach by not killing all made men?

velho lobodomar
07-30-2009, 01:25 PM
No, it counts it as a neck snap kill on the made man. Will i miss an ach by not killing all made men?

donīt worry, thereīs no such achievement to kill all made men with their kill conditions, you only need 5 of them.

maybe you will have problems with performing all execution styles, if you still donīt have the garrote wire one, though.

Darth Cuda
08-02-2009, 09:12 PM
luckily, i did have the foresight to do that before upgrading. I remembered how part one was. Thats good news, thanks.