PDA

View Full Version : Magazine By Email?

Invader2010
04-26-2009, 01:42 AM
Ok, here's a suggestion to possibly give the site some more popularity.
E-Magazines. Several people on the site can write them.. and people can subscribe and get them sent to them via email. These magazines could contain any number of things. From Reviews, Road Maps, Achievements, and Just news in general. I think it would be great for the site and the people who subscribe. It could be free, or like a, fee. Maybe 25 cents a month ya know? Or maybe free, and just pay 25 cents for an exclusive version that is longer, better, and more in-depth. This way everyone can enjoy it, and people who pay enjoy it more. This 25 cents is nothing. But, it could help the site very much, with all the subscribers there could be, it could be a great way to boost the site and keep it maintained. Am I right? All hail the X360A Uber E-Magazine! :uzi:Thanks.

kaleido42
04-27-2009, 02:41 AM
This is actually quite a good idea. Just everyone already doing jobs on the site wouldnt have time for this so they would have to set up a whole new team. It probably wouldn't be too hard to maintain, just for them to set it up. I would also change it up a little bit. Maybe just give it out to subscribed members of the site. It would be a great way to get more subsribers and to keep happy the ones that already are subsribed. Other than that I totally agree with this. :)

Although one agruement that I think the mods might make to this is that people looking for achievements will just go to the game they want, that they wont need extra ones sent by email. Also that all the updates can be viewed biweekly on the main site page.

Jappe XBA
04-27-2009, 05:18 AM
And you can read all the reviews here on the site for free...

The Pants Party
04-27-2009, 05:19 AM
We definitely would never charge for such a thing, but it seems kind of pointless. Everything we add to the site can be arranged by date added, be it achievements, news or reviews... so if someone hasn't visited in a while, they can easily see what they missed.