PDA

View Full Version : Anyone won on expert with Lidell?

scarfaces80
04-26-2009, 04:44 PM
I won with spinning backfist Round one (0:48)

Anyone else won with lidell and how quick you do it and how?

Jethrow
04-26-2009, 06:58 PM
man nice job, i went through the tutorial twice, played like hell but i haven't been able to do a spinning backfist or rear naked on anyone. I definetely need some more practice. Nice job with the fast KO

chelmik
04-26-2009, 07:07 PM
16 secs. my fastest ko:boxer

scarfaces80
04-26-2009, 07:15 PM
rear naked choke is the only one i havent done yet its tough to getthere to do it.

k1lls1gn
04-26-2009, 10:09 PM
I knocked shogun out in the 2nd round with chuck (left head kick), and i knocked chuck out (right hand) in the 2nd round with shogun, then i got a tko (punches) in the 3rd round on chuck with shogun...these were all on expert.

Jordbrett
04-27-2009, 04:42 AM
I managed to ko him in the 1st round but it's a lot harder to beat shogun than chuck on expert.

Takamura Bear
04-27-2009, 11:24 PM
I have beaten Chuck on expert. I think it was by head kick. Didn't see it coming...

scarfaces80
04-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Takamura bear the question is have you won with Chuck not beaten him.

IMAMEX
04-28-2009, 08:21 PM
I found it way easier to KO Shogun on expert than to KO Chuck on expert. I forsee a lot of people going online with a guy like Chuck and just spamming superman punches.

Takamura Bear
04-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Takamura bear the question is have you won with Chuck not beaten him.

Oh yes, a couple of times. :D :p

J Lew332
04-29-2009, 06:37 PM
I found it way easier to KO Shogun on expert than to KO Chuck on expert. I forsee a lot of people going online with a guy like Chuck and just spamming superman punches.

Yea def, I was playing my brothers friend and I was like you wanna stop doin the superman punch. And he goes nah thats all I do.

IMAMEX
04-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Yea def, I was playing my brothers friend and I was like you wanna stop doin the superman punch. And he goes nah thats all I do.

The beauty of it is that I'm just going to have to lay on them for 3 rounds and blanket my way to a decision ala Clay Guida. Somehow that'll make me the spammer.

GeezusDylan160
04-30-2009, 05:46 AM
The beauty of it is that I'm just going to have to lay on them for 3 rounds and blanket my way to a decision ala Clay Guida. Somehow that'll make me the spammer.

Man whats with the Guida hating? :p He's a wrestler, what do you expect him to do? lol LnP with a few take downs, knees and punches every now and then is a good strategy....exciting one? no.....but he gets the job done.

IMAMEX
04-30-2009, 05:50 AM
Man whats with the Guida hating? :p He's a wrestler, what do you expect him to do? lol LnP with a few take downs, knees and punches every now and then is a good strategy....exciting one? no.....but he gets the job done.

In all honesty, I'm pissed he got the decision against Nate Diaz. The guy has mad heart though. I just wish he'd stop pretending to be from hammer house and learn him some decent stand up or maybe ONE submission.

Dert McGert
04-30-2009, 07:56 AM
In all honesty, I'm pissed he got the decision against Nate Diaz. The guy has mad heart though. I just wish he'd stop pretending to be from hammer house and learn him some decent stand up or maybe ONE submission.
Would rather see a 3 round war than a 10 sec ko. Come on Mex, quit hating Guida everywhere.

IMAMEX
04-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Would rather see a 3 round war than a 10 sec ko. Come on Mex, quit hating Guida everywhere.

The memories. I cannot leave them alone.

Thelorn
04-30-2009, 07:03 PM
So many fighters in the UFC currently and will continue to blanket as their gameplan until the UFC adds yellow cards to prevent stalling tactics. Sure they get the job done, but what job were they trying to accomplish? If their job is to hold someone and hardly do anything just to win by points via control then thats sad. I understand some fighters are scared to get KOed or Subbed and would rather play safe and just blanket, it's the new cool thing to do in the UFC. It's pretty much a becoming a wide spread trend. Not picking on Clay or GSP but they are perfect examples, both have become scared to get KO'd again or lose so they refuse to stand with anyone. Look at both their fights before they got knocked out(clay to roger huerta, gsp to matt serra) and they both were really exiciting stand up fighter's that only took the fight to the ground if they needed to as a last resource, they where going out there to win by ko or sub not by holding and out pointing their oppent in a sparring match in front of fans. UFC should do like the Japan Orginations and add YELLOW CARDS. Fighters will go out there to win fights and not out point their oppent if they have a chance to lose a % of their pay.

Dert McGert
05-01-2009, 06:38 AM
So many fighters in the UFC currently and will continue to blanket as their gameplan until the UFC adds yellow cards to prevent stalling tactics. Sure they get the job done, but what job were they trying to accomplish? If their job is to hold someone and hardly do anything just to win by points via control then thats sad. I understand some fighters are scared to get KOed or Subbed and would rather play safe and just blanket, it's the new cool thing to do in the UFC. It's pretty much a becoming a wide spread trend. Not picking on Clay or GSP but they are perfect examples, both have become scared to get KO'd again or lose so they refuse to stand with anyone. Look at both their fights before they got knocked out(clay to roger huerta, gsp to matt serra) and they both were really exiciting stand up fighter's that only took the fight to the ground if they needed to as a last resource, they where going out there to win by ko or sub not by holding and out pointing their oppent in a sparring match in front of fans. UFC should do like the Japan Orginations and add YELLOW CARDS. Fighters will go out there to win fights and not out point their oppent if they have a chance to lose a % of their pay.

Something along the lines of Kos was a blanet, but now look at him. One of the more exciting fighters to watch. Guida has two "boring" fights and will come out against Diego like a fucking mad man.

IMAMEX
05-01-2009, 06:37 PM

props for adding GSP to the equation. He's the first one that comes to mind when I think about fighters that adversely changed their fighting style after being KO'ed once. On the other hand, look at Wand, balls to the wall. I guess one is smart and one is stubborn. In the end, It's just hard for me to see a fighter like Anderson or GSP do the things they've done in the past, then watch them fight like they do now.

Takamura Bear
05-01-2009, 10:45 PM
At the end of the day, GSP is a fighter who can use any of his tools to win a fight. He is a little cautious of being KO, but that loss made him realise his mistakes and never to underestimate his opponents.

Look at Josh Koscheck, he got over-confident with his striking and got KO by Paul Thiago. He doesn't use his wrestling as much as he used to anymore, which is foolish, so that was a big wake up call for him hopefully.

As much as admire him, Wanderlei Silva's wild style just gets him knocked out. He has took one too many Knockouts and it's not good for the brain. :(

machonach0
05-03-2009, 05:35 PM
I don't see how so many people can honestly say that all GSP does is lay on people now. His past 2 fights are perfect examples of how he does NOT do that, his fight with Fitch was a war. He dropped Fitch several times and pounded him on the ground. And he just dominated BJ Penn making him quit after the fourth round because he was smashing his face while he was on top. He was not just laying there, the only fight where you can maybe say that is his fight with koscheck, and in that fight he just wanted to out wrestle the wrestler. And you would have to completely retarted to not change your gameplan even a little after being knocked out. Chuck Liddell is a great example of what happens when you get knocked out and don't change your gameplan, you usually get knocked out again.