PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: 6 sec KO on advanced, possible random ko's in the game?

Lil x Youngsta
04-26-2009, 10:44 PM
i uploaded a video today showing me knocking out chuck with only 2 hits.
please watch and COMMENT. thank you.

YouTube - UFC 09: 6sec KO on ADVANCED...this also proves that ko's are random

Thelorn
04-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Yes there is random KO's in this game. A MMA game with out random KO's and only TKO's and Subs would be pretty lame. Just like in real life, you can only pull these off if you catch who your fighting off guard, off balance, counter, or catch him throwing/kicking a big shot that you step + attack and get off first, and of course a perfectly placed shot. From the looks of your video you either landed between his hands or the game didn't register the block, high kick KO's look weird at times when they keep their hands up and it still lands flush.

surge1
04-26-2009, 11:41 PM
he had his hands up to strike but wasn't guarding

his hand goes up to his face because you can clearly see the kick pushes his hand towards his face

scarfaces80
04-26-2009, 11:56 PM
I notice that normally when i get a quick knockout the guy is trying to hit me and i just hit him a second before he hits me.Normally works best when say your swinging at them with your right side of your body and same with them and vice verser.

Takamura Bear
04-27-2009, 11:12 PM
There are some brutal KO's in this game, albeit really random and quite realistic.

For instance, I was playing as Chuck on one of the higher difficulties, Shogun went for the takedown but I managed to kick him in the head at the same time and Shogun is out cold.

k1lls1gn
04-28-2009, 02:38 AM
That was nice, ive gotten a random KO on shogun in 5 seconds into the 1st round, that was on experienced though.

PistonFan363
04-28-2009, 07:51 PM
nice man. I give you some props for that.

Xterma
04-28-2009, 07:54 PM
nice, i have got a knockdown in 17 seconds