PDA

View Full Version : Checklist Idea

Alpha Briggs
04-26-2009, 11:38 PM
I am not sure if this has been posted before, but i thought it would be a good idea. If there could be a checklist inside of achievement summary... for example

Find All Hidden Items 100g
This achievement is simple, just find the following during game play.
( ) Cellphone, Level 2
( ) Backpack, Level 5
( ) Posted Note, level 7
( ) Book, Level 9

The ( ) being check boxes. This way we don't have to print off achievements which require multiple tasks to complete. Some games don't keep a record of which items you have found so this could help that.

Whatever, give feedback positive or negative.. It was just a thought I had.

The Pants Party
04-27-2009, 01:00 AM
Pretty much all the achievement guides either have this inside them, or a link to a walkthrough for collectibles which you could print off.

We have no way of putting this directly into the site as a user-updated checklist like the My360Achievements feature, if that is what you were after.

Alpha Briggs
04-27-2009, 01:37 AM
Yeah I just meant like a mini checklist inside the achievement descriptions for long listed collectibles.

Rugger X
04-27-2009, 02:21 AM
Yeah I just meant like a mini checklist inside the achievement descriptions for long listed collectibles.

A lot of the guides provide a list of all the things you need, or they will provide a link to a thread that takes you through the list. You could just copy and paste from the forum and then either keep track on your computer, or print it out.

Alpha Briggs
04-27-2009, 10:18 PM
Yea thats what i have been doing, just saying a mini checklist would be easier is all.

jukkakhan
04-27-2009, 10:40 PM
It could work if the lists are very short, but when games have upwards of 30 collectibles (or in the case of Infinite Undiscovery, 881 items), it would start getting cluttered; especially since each collectible often needs a description on how to get it.