PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide?

Oinkness
04-27-2009, 05:41 AM
Just wondering if there is a list of where the collectible items are located here or elsewhere... I see there isn't a guide. I think there should be, for now I shall be lost in the dark as far as this game is concerned. It's arriving from Gamefly tomorrow. I don't know what I am getting into with this one, however, I might attempt to write a guide for it if I discover that I am able to find things with a general amount of ease.

Thanks to anyone who chooses to assist me with the collectible locations and anything else. :)

Brandon

Professor Pie
04-27-2009, 03:20 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=113535

There is an achievement guide, just no one pays attention to this forum so it hasn't been stickied. :P

I haven't listed the collectables, but there is a text guide over at GameFAQS as well as a few video guides on YouTube that show the locations.

Oinkness
04-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Ah cool. I made it to the second werehog level and mailed it back anyway. XD
Might be the shortest time for a game I've had out ever...
The sad thing is I really liked the daytime levels and the towns.
But the Werehog levels were unbearable.
I got to the part in the second Werehog level where you enter a room with 4 infinitely respawning enemies.
There was nothing that said where to go and as soon as I'd kill one, one more would come instantly.
Stuff like that (or games that make you get a guide) piss me off cause I'm in it for the fun.
So now I'm stuck with a single unlocked achievement of the game on my account, bleh... they should make it so you can clear that stuff. I have like 15,000/37,000 possible achievement points and it's just wrong, hahah.... there's no way I'm ever going to be able to level it out.