PDA

View Full Version : Any one got knockout they werent going for?

scarfaces80
04-27-2009, 10:13 AM
I was Chuck and Shogun came at me to tackle me to ground but it accidently hit the kick button and i ended up kneeing him in the head just before he tried to tackle me when he was at the diving at weight height.Bang hes knocked out i was so happy it looked so great the way he was caught might be my Favourite knock out i have done.:woop::woop::woop:

Jethrow
04-27-2009, 12:43 PM
oh man, i know. . . .i love how the game does that, its a great feeling to get those sudden KO's, it would be even better online though.

k1lls1gn
04-28-2009, 02:43 AM
I was Chuck and Shogun came at me to tackle me to ground but it accidently hit the kick button and i ended up kneeing him in the head just before he tried to tackle me when he was at the diving at weight height.Bang hes knocked out i was so happy it looked so great the way he was caught might be my Favourite knock out i have done.:woop::woop::woop: Ive done the exact same thing, shogun tried to shoot at me and i kneed him in his face instantly knocked him out, nice though, and you feel like a bad ass after. :p, And also another time i knocked chuck out with shogun with a right hand on expert, it was just a simple combination that i didnt even think was gonna do anything, but somehow it put him to sleep.

scarfaces80
04-28-2009, 12:48 PM
yeah feels great when you catch them and never thought it would hurt them that much i also find it fun to kick them in the stomach when they are totally drained and watch them fall lol.