PDA

View Full Version : 750 Sleeping With The Fishes (Easy way)

HoRneDieSeL
04-27-2009, 01:36 PM
In the beginning of the game, you start out with unlimited bullets for your pistol. This is a perfect opportunity to take out as many mobsters as you want.

They continue to respawn and if the respawn rate slows down, collect their dropped weapons and money and it will start to pick up again.

Near the end of the first level, there is one place off to the right where a concrete barrier is. The mobsters will respawn from around the corner and from behind the pillars and you can duck behind the roadblock. They come rather slowly at times which gives you an opportunity to take them out with head shots.

I got bored and they stopped spawning from behind the barrier since there were tons of dropped guns and money that I couldn't collect but I was able to get a great start towards 750.

I ended up getting:
25 Massacred - Kill 25 mobsters.
100 Whacked - Kill 100 mobsters.
250 Iced - Kill 250 mobsters.
Full Of Lead - Kill 150 mobsters only using firearms.

Russia Black
04-27-2009, 02:48 PM
In the beginning of the game, you start out with unlimited bullets for your pistol. This is a perfect opportunity to take out as many mobsters as you want.

They continue to respawn and if the respawn rate slows down, collect their dropped weapons and money and it will start to pick up again.

Near the end of the first level, there is one place off to the right where a concrete barrier is. The mobsters will respawn from around the corner and from behind the pillars and you can duck behind the roadblock. They come rather slowly at times which gives you an opportunity to take them out with head shots.

I got bored and they stopped spawning from behind the barrier since there were tons of dropped guns and money that I couldn't collect but I was able to get a great start towards 750.

I ended up getting:
25 Massacred - Kill 25 mobsters.
100 Whacked - Kill 100 mobsters.
250 Iced - Kill 250 mobsters.
Full Of Lead - Kill 150 mobsters only using firearms.

Nice tip :)

Can't say it's really that hard to get 750 kills though but I suppose that if you really wanted to make sure that you had enough then this would get you well on your way.

SpinelesS
04-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Not hard at all, I just reached Cuba and I allready have 1097 mobsters killed, Though I did Slaughter everyone at the New York compound a bunch of times (258 CR mobster deaths - was doing a Bank job, compound run combo), I would still have all kills achievements if I hadnt done so.

I recommend Solo'ing the compounds to get it up, only bringing in guys to pick locks/bust down doors/blow up stuff. This isnt a hard game and mobsters are easy to kill by yourself.

HuskerFan11
04-29-2009, 11:24 AM
This achievement is easy enough by just playing through the game normally and killing everyone that you come across, no reason to go out of your way just to kill extra guys

BigJonMoo73
04-30-2009, 01:06 AM
Ya no reason to sit at the beginning. If you play the game through, you'll easily get this.

HoRneDieSeL
04-30-2009, 03:29 PM
I started the post and have to agree. I haven't gotten out to Cuba yet, and I have 650+ kills, however I am close to being finished with FL.

Barad
05-24-2009, 09:04 PM
this achievement will come by itself for sure.. but good method still! :)