PDA

View Full Version : I need help for execution style and weapon location

Thrylseeka
04-28-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to complete execution achivements but only 3 execution i'm trying to do without success can someone help me!?

In situation i need :
--Knock a person against a table or a counter
--Knock a person against a wall

In melle combat i need:
--Kill someone by breaking is neck
=================================================

I need the lvl 2 shotgun and all lv3 weapon who know exactly where is it?

Thx for your answer !!!!

Good game !!!

Cameron Speirs
04-28-2009, 03:49 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to complete execution achivements but only 3 execution i'm trying to do without success can someone help me!?

In situation i need :
--Knock a person against a table or a counter
--Knock a person against a wall

In melle combat i need:
--Kill someone by breaking is neck
=================================================

I need the lvl 2 shotgun and all lv3 weapon who know exactly where is it?

Thx for your answer !!!!

Good game !!!

Thanks to a person named jbaruch76 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=77388) the list is here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1786488&postcount=2)
4 Neck Snap upgrade the Bottom? skill :uzi: :grab

Cameron Speirs
04-28-2009, 08:11 AM
Ok i just did wall slam slam the Mobster into the wall RT+LT to hold (duh!) move towards the wall, then keep slaming LS towards wall and counter same thing but next to a counter

Thrylseeka
05-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Thx dude it's work but for breaking neck how i can upgrade this abilities? (In the menu?)

HuskerFan11
05-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Thx dude it's work but for breaking neck how i can upgrade this abilities? (In the menu?)

From the Don's view go to your character to upgrade yourself, the game will let you know when you can upgrade the garrote to the neck snap as you progress through the game

trcrane63
05-01-2009, 07:16 PM
From the Don's view go to your character to upgrade yourself, the game will let you know when you can upgrade the garrote to the neck snap as you progress through the game

You don't even have to progress through the game. I got the skill at almost the beginning of the game. I think it's your melee that you upgrade. once its at max, the neck break unlocks. I got it way before I got the garrote wire.

Thrylseeka
05-01-2009, 09:21 PM
ohhh ok now i know where thanks guy's now i can do it!!!!

Great game hen!!

Better than the first one

John Cena NL
05-02-2009, 01:42 PM
The level 3 shotgun is on the middle island. If you help out charlie he wil call the bridge guy to lower the bridge. You can overtake the carshop on this island. If you arrive on the small island go to the right building. Break the lock open an in one of the two building is the level 3 shotgun.

aj no messin
05-03-2009, 11:34 PM
second shotgun is in ur mafia's compound the first 1! to the right of the main entrace in a bush which u need to burn... well ur soilders need to burn :P

aj no messin
05-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Or.. to the left as you go in its the big green hedge you can't miss it