PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question About Story Progression

she haunts me
04-28-2009, 02:00 AM
I'm currently in Florida and Michael called me and asked me to come back to NY. I've done everything I can do in Florida (Own all the businesses, etc.) All I have to do is take over the Granados compound. Should I do this before I go back to NY or should I wait?

Also, I own all the strip clubs in FL, but there is an unknown one still, so I can't complete the crime ring. Will the other one become known as I advance the story or what?

SpinelesS
04-28-2009, 02:33 AM
sure, go for it. If your interested in getting the last granado made man's execution (guy in bottom right) kill him with your fists.

Later when you return to florida you will be expected to finish off whatever rival family members are left. I had killed both em off allready and simply did a favour (one of the corrupt official ones) and the story progressed, although I hear you can also save your game, quit, and reload.

And yes the final Adult entertainment crime ring is found later in the game on a new map.

she haunts me
04-28-2009, 04:11 AM
Thanks for the reply. I took out the Grenados and went to NY. I'll do your suggestion and try to do a favor when I return to FL to progress the story line. Gonna take out the Tony Rosata next. Thanks for the info.