PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps a stupid idea, but it might be cool

Blyckert
04-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah I was just looking around a bit at the site, and then I though of a totally unnecessary thing that could be changed, but it would be awesome if you guys did it. The thing I thought that you could change is the banner on top of the site. You've got a button for the forum and a button for home, but I think it would be nice if the power-button on the right would actually close the browser window when you click it. It fills no function whatsoever, but it would be quite cool. Let me know what you think about it.

xZombie x3h
04-28-2009, 11:57 AM
I don't even think that's possible anyway. Nice idea though ;)

ChrisDeston
04-28-2009, 12:16 PM
I know what you mean, and I can't find any way of doing it tbh.. But I don't see why you'd want to? The little x is about 2 inches north east of said button.. lmao..

Nice idea as a little novelty but since it's useless I doubt it'll be used :(

Jappe XBA
04-28-2009, 04:34 PM
It is doable with Javascript or something, but it wouldn't bee cool at all me thinks. Because you can accidentally click the button and maybe lose an important thread you were viewing in the forums etc. etc. :)

cheesyp00fs
04-28-2009, 05:05 PM
Got to agree with everyone else that it's a pretty usless, but it would look pretty cool :D

Nightdragon
04-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Only way it would work would be some sort of script that would act upon a user's client. People would think we were trying to hack them or something!

Also, pretty useless, so the answer will be no ;)