PDA

View Full Version : What are some things you would like to see in the game?

Inyaface13
04-29-2009, 09:39 AM
I was thinking of some things they could actually have or already might have in the game that would be pretty cool. Like...

-During career, Have PPV's and a full fight card (Main Event & Prelims)
-Before or after a fight or in between rounds, Show a fighter in the crowd that is in the same weight class.
-During career, Have to work your way up from prelims to the main event.
-You know that THQ is going to make the Create-A-Fight really good, So I would like to see you actually train your fighter (Prizefighter/Fight Night)
-Actually show the weigh-ins and maybe once in a blue moon lose or fight at a catch weight because you didn't make weight
-Lose/Win a fight due to a cut (They should have that in there anyway)
-Win bonus for Fight Of The Night, Submission Of The night, ect.
-In Exhibition mode be able to fight outside of weight classes (Frank Mir Vs Anderson Silva/Forrest Griffin Vs GSP)
-Show the entrances for main events and be able to choose your entrance music off of your harddrive.
-Update fighters Ages, Weight, Title Holders, Roster, or Overall fighter look through Live.

scarfaces80
04-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Be cool if you could walk in with a monkey on your shoulder or a parrot.
Also would love to see the fighter walk in and chose a funny dance.
A chimpanzee riding a little bike infront of you as you walk in.
When ring girls some time have a tit fall out when raising the round card.
When you win you can T-Bag the loser.
You can tickle them to submission.
You can unlock hidden people to fight(michael jackson,verne troyer and so on).
Midget fights be great.
Put a poisonous snake in the ring and if you get bit you die within seconds.
All the fighters enter with agg-a-do sond while all doing the congo together.
If you knock a guy out he shits his pants and makes weird noises.
The fighters should sit down on some chairs with a table drink tea and try to out wit each other.
they should make it like mad max where they fight with weapons and these elastic things help them bounce itto the air to grab more weapons.

xUK Assassin
04-29-2009, 04:42 PM
i'm hoping your trying to be funny

harry32
04-29-2009, 04:59 PM
I was thinking of some things they could actually have or already might have in the game that would be pretty cool. Like...

-During career, Have PPV's and a full fight card (Main Event & Prelims)
-Before or after a fight or in between rounds, Show a fighter in the crowd that is in the same weight class.
-During career, Have to work your way up from prelims to the main event.
-You know that THQ is going to make the Create-A-Fight really good, So I would like to see you actually train your fighter (Prizefighter/Fight Night)
-Actually show the weigh-ins and maybe once in a blue moon lose or fight at a catch weight because you didn't make weight
-Lose/Win a fight due to a cut (They should have that in there anyway)
-Win bonus for Fight Of The Night, Submission Of The night, ect.
-In Exhibition mode be able to fight outside of weight classes (Frank Mir Vs Anderson Silva/Forrest Griffin Vs GSP)
-Show the entrances for main events and be able to choose your entrance music off of your harddrive.
-Update fighters Ages, Weight, Title Holders, Roster, or Overall fighter look through Live.

i agree with you man, i think all that would be awesome

IMAMEX
04-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Open weight match ups so my OWGP doesn't end up being an afterthought.

Mirror matches: The battle to end all battles! Wand vs. Wand

Reasonably priced DLC and constant roster updates

scarfaces80
04-29-2009, 06:46 PM
i'm hoping your trying to be funny

I am hoping you find a sense of humour :woop::woop::woop:

Inyaface13
04-30-2009, 05:09 AM
Open weight match ups so my OWGP doesn't end up being an afterthought.

Mirror matches: The battle to end all battles! Wand vs. Wand

Reasonably priced DLC and constant roster updates

Haha yeah, Imagine Anderson Silva Vs. Anderson Silva or GSP Vs. GSP.

Yeah I hope the DLC is not to high, Plus I hope they have packs instead of buying individual fighters. Maybe once in a while throw in a free fighter (GH3)

GeezusDylan160
04-30-2009, 05:41 AM
Haha yeah, Imagine Anderson Silva Vs. Anderson Silva or GSP Vs. GSP.

Yeah I hope the DLC is not to high, Plus I hope they have packs instead of buying individual fighters. Maybe once in a while throw in a free fighter (GH3) Riddle me this...if Anderson Silva fought Anderson Silva, would he drag out a bore-fest of a fight for 5 rounds against himself?

and if GSP fought GSP...would GSP still be considered a top pound 4 pound fighter if he fought himself?.....at 1 am everything seems way more intriguing then it really is :P

But ummm as for game additions, I'd like to see more disciplines you could use aside from the 6 styles (which don't get me wrong those 6 are done very well, just saying the more the merrier)

Open Weight/Mirror matches would be pretty cool

Doctor/Corner Stoppage

and just for good measure, a backflip kick....that would be pretty badass. lol