PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Emblem?

Crimzonsea
04-29-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm almost at my wits end. I've looked in the location specified on the guide for the Ninja Blade emblem, and its just not there. I don't know whether I've collected it already and its just not showing up in my inventory or what but i was just wondering if anyone else was suffering from the same problem? or perhaps someone knew someway to remedy it? i don't really want to have to replay this whole game again for something as silly as this.
Thanks

JieXY
04-29-2009, 05:43 PM
The guide clearly points out the location and I didn't have any difficulty finding it. Perhaps you've already got it. Okay, when in the Mission Preparation Screen, go to Customization (or something like that) and you are able to customize your character with all the emblems and outfits you've obtained during missions. See if you have the Ninja Blade emblem. If you don't have it, when on Mission 9, go to the location as specified in the guide, use your Ninja Vision to see the breakable wall around you. Also take advantage of your Ninja Vision when searching for barrels or containers having items, because those ones always have a blue silhouette around them when viewed by Ninja Vision.