PDA

View Full Version : If my weightclass DLC idea is the way they add new fighters...

IMAMEX
04-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Who would you like to add in 3-pack mode? By the way, if you're confused, I'm talking about this quote from another thread about DLC

don't tell microsoft but I'd pay a shit load to get Batman in the game. I was fucking pissed when I saw the lineup and didn't see him on there. I'm hoping they release DLC by weightclass and I can get a LW pack with Batman, McLovin & Clay Guida. The latter just so I can beat his ass with Nate Diaz :)

Here's mine:

HW: Shane Carwin, Junior Dos Santos & Randy Couture, Tank Abbott.

There's lots of rumours and reasons as to why The Natural isn't in the game(i.e. he signed with EA, he wasn't with the company at the time, won't sign the exclusive game lifetime contract, etc.), because of that, I added a 4th fighter.

LHW: Luiz Arthur "Bahna" Cane, Jon Jones, Matt Hamill

MW: Yoshihiro Akiyama, Dennis Kang, Alan Belcher

Side note: There's so many "name MW's" that could be added to this game but these are the best ones in my opinion. It's the only division where I can see multiple MW packs coming out. CB, Tim Credeur, Toquinho Palhares, Dan Miller, Nate Quarry, Patrick Cote, the list goes on.

WW: STUN GUN Kim, Dustin Hazelett, Yoshuyuki Yoshida

Notables: Matt Brown, Paul Taylor, Paulo Thiago, Dan Hardy, ets.

LW: Kurt "Batman" Pellegrino, Clay "The ferocious blanket" Guida, Cole Miller

Another division that has a multitude of "names" strong enough to be in the game but at this point, I've been writing this post for about 20 minutes and I'm pretty sick of myself.

L Demonic I
04-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Clay guida and nate quarry shouldve been in the game