PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS INSIDE - question about the ending

Ulquiorra14405
04-29-2009, 11:06 PM
At the ending after the "boss" fight to turn on the 3 switches does alma seriously like... rape you when your unconscious then 2 seconds later be really far into pregnancy or was it previously done before the game's story started and just hidden until the end?

Bulletman
04-29-2009, 11:08 PM
It was an immaculate conception...I think.

Ulquiorra14405
04-29-2009, 11:24 PM
It was an immaculate conception...I think.

so alma is giving birth to Jesus 2.0 >.> lmao

i still can't get that ending out of my head tho...she would like flash on the screen looking like she was "riding you like sea biscuit" (Meet The Fockers lol) then screaming and beating you then to looking like she was 9 months pregnant

Tyger7
05-16-2009, 01:06 PM
Well the story mentions her having 2 children prior I believe, the first being at age 15.

Seeing this ending gave me zero effect on reaction. The game's story was so stale and boring. I cared none for the characters nor what happened to them. Also in the end, well right before the end, the lady with the gun comes up and kills your partner? It was one of the worst played out scenes i have seen in a game. She had many oppurtunities to stop the lady from shooting her. The lady wasnt even pointing the gun at her most the time, just waving it around towards the sky. The trained professional FEAR girl could not defend herself against a weak attacker like that? She said "im going to kill this ****ing b**** and dies...wow. Bad

xXJAILOFFICERXx
06-15-2009, 04:20 AM
I'm glad I didn't buy this one and Gameflyed it. Worth getting just over 500 gs and then shipping back for a good title. The story was lame with a lamer ending.

A 2rue boofer
06-22-2009, 04:18 AM
I dont know I am a big Sucker for the FEAR series I haven't 1ked FEAR 2 yet but I got 1k in fear and fear files. But I thought the story was ok not as good as fear files but I liked the ending a lot actually :)

cincychaos
07-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Maybe her being pregnant is why she has a stronger connection to the character but doesn't reveal it until the end to bring him closer without scaring him off.

That is just some wild speculation though