PDA

View Full Version : Sorry! Master of the Cards achievement?

Im still here
04-30-2009, 09:40 AM
Does anyone know how to obtain this? I just completed a game and used the Sorry, Wipeout, Freedom, All Change, and Sideswipe cards in one game and it did not unlock. Are there more cards than this? Do I have to use them a certain way?

OneSweetShannon
04-30-2009, 11:38 AM
I only just started a game to work on this one, but I just got this card:

Steal
Take any card from an opponent

I don't know yet if there are others you're also missing or if it's just this one.

Edit: Yup, those should be it -- the ones you listed above plus the Steal.

TXClark
04-30-2009, 12:50 PM
I'm not sure if the Sorry card counts or not, there are 5 other cards though:
Steal, Sideswipe, Wipeout, All Change and Freedom

N30CHAOS
04-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Play a game with 3 other AI or human players and the steal card should come up as often as the other cards.

I was having the same problem of not having it come up at all when playing a game with just 1 other player.

You might be able to get it also by playing against 2 other players instead of 3, didn't try that though.

Hope this helps.

:)

Sorry cards don't count for this achievement, the cards you need are just -

Steal, Sideswipe, Wipeout, All Change and Freedom

Im still here
04-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Very nice, I suspected I may have missed a bonus card but didnt have a list to go off of. Thanks for all the quick responses!

lansir
05-01-2009, 04:13 AM
Play a game with 3 other AI or human players and the steal card should come up as often as the other cards.

You might be able to get it also by playing against 2 other players instead of 3, didn't try that though.

This does work also against 2 other players

Sumo Daemon
05-04-2009, 06:37 AM
OH MY GOD! This was actually the only achievement that tortured me which was really surprising. Either the game would NEVER give me a steal card or it would NEVER give me a wipeout!

Playing with, and subsequently picking on, a computer third opponent along with a second person's profile on my 360 enabled me to get more steal cards so that I could pick them from two hands.

It still took so much longer than I though it would but finally I got it.

tross
05-07-2009, 01:06 AM
how do i use my wipeout card?

CanuckLefty
01-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Unless I grossly overlooked something, is there not a method of playing with 2 humans and no AI in bonus cards?

xKurtHangerx
01-10-2010, 08:42 PM
i got a video of what all the cards look like

go to

http://www.youtube.com/user/Super360Gamers

this is mine and xXCOD5FANATICXx channel if you have an acount please subscribe and rate sorry for the bad quality on the video

letum
05-28-2010, 07:20 AM
You missed the steal card