PDA

View Full Version : Unrealistic Score Glitch? o.o

Vampirate King
04-30-2009, 11:09 AM
So I was playing through this game trying to get the achievements and all. And well I didn't have live or a connection for the longest time so I was unable to update and well while playing it I read how I needed the update to get some achievements and such unless I did it first try. But I beat the game and did everything anyways and well after I beat it I played some missions to get all A+ then redid mission 9 and all of a sudden when it gave my overall stats it said that my score at the end of the game was 2.147 billion. YES BILLION. It asked me if I wanted to upload to leaderboards I wish I could of but like I said...no live...In that it said that I had negative 2.147 billions deaths and took - 2.147 damage. And my play time was 99:59:59:99 (which it obviously wasn't) and my max combo was like 600 (mine was actually something like 230?) I dunno why it gave me all these outrageous scores... but I got the wireless adaptor from a friend and updated and then redid mission 9 again in order to get my emblems and "that's all I need" achievement and then my score had been fixed.

I'm just wondering if this happened to anyone else...Or if this was just kinda what happened before the update. And that's one of the things it fixed. I know I got my girlfriend to take a picture if I can find a way to upload it I will...If it's still on her camera...Cause I know a lot of people will read this and call BS. But it's true. I just wanna know if anyone else had that happen? o.o;;

JieXY
04-30-2009, 04:40 PM
That's the glitch (without Live) you read about in the achievement guide. You actually got some of the achievements in a very easy way with this glitch, while at the cost of being unable to get some others.
BTW, overall Highest Combo Hit around 600 isn't glitched because that's the total number of Highest Combo Hit of every mission.

Vampirate King
04-30-2009, 08:14 PM
Oooooooooooh well okay then I guess that makes sense. Well theres no way I died negative 2 billions times XD

JieXY
04-30-2009, 08:38 PM
:eek:That means you have 2 billions lives. You are a god.