PDA

View Full Version : This is getting ridiculous.

Darth Heyburt
04-30-2009, 07:38 PM
This is maybe the 10th game on my card where I am missing 1 or 2 achievements through being glitched...

All Safes Ticked. No ACHIEVEMENT

One favour left... safe already open... no way to reset!?

Fuck these poorly made games.

Serious... completed Surfs Up missing 50g, Cabela 3 times... 100% not unlocked... Spiderman Friend or Foe all stats no achievement... Bioshock completed on hard with no vita chambers. NEITHER ACHIEVEMENT..Cars Maternational 100% no achievement.... The Darkness... 259 wins no achievement....Amped 100% no achievement...

SpinelesS
05-01-2009, 04:59 AM
I could be wrong but I dont think its a glitch, I also believe both problems may fix each other :)

Safes close when your given a favour to crack one you have allready opened, but the Corrupt official Favours are more scripted, It may have created a second safe in the building, look around for another. If you have a marker pointing to a building that you need to rob, there will be a locked safe somewhere in that building.

A few places have 2 safes If I remember correctly (though they may not always be there) For instance, I found 1 in the New York Court building, and later when Michael gets aquitted, found a second on the other side of the building in the room you talk to him that I could have sworn wasnt there before.

I suggest going to New York, Florida, Or Cuba. Saving the game, then loading it back up (favours stop appearing after a while untill you reload your game, at least that was the case for me) then run round getting a bunch of Theft favours, eventually you may find the missing safe this way. (if its not in the building your allready being sent to)

Bioshock completed on hard with no vita chambers. NEITHER ACHIEVEMENT

Wierd, only reason that should happen is if you fiddled with difficulty level while playing. Also if you ever try it again for the vita chambers I believe you have to turn off vita chambers in the options menu right at the start. (May have to play while your xbox is connected to the net for an update so this option appears)

Darth Heyburt
05-01-2009, 10:58 AM
I could be wrong but I dont think its a glitch, I also believe both problems may fix each other :)

Safes close when your given a favour to crack one you have allready opened, but the Corrupt official Favours are more scripted, It may have created a second safe in the building, look around for another. If you have a marker pointing to a building that you need to rob, there will be a locked safe somewhere in that building.

A few places have 2 safes If I remember correctly (though they may not always be there) For instance, I found 1 in the New York Court building, and later when Michael gets aquitted, found a second on the other side of the building in the room you talk to him that I could have sworn wasnt there before.

I suggest going to New York, Florida, Or Cuba. Saving the game, then loading it back up (favours stop appearing after a while untill you reload your game, at least that was the case for me) then run round getting a bunch of Theft favours, eventually you may find the missing safe this way. (if its not in the building your allready being sent to)

Wierd, only reason that should happen is if you fiddled with difficulty level while playing. Also if you ever try it again for the vita chambers I believe you have to turn off vita chambers in the options menu right at the start. (May have to play while your xbox is connected to the net for an update so this option appears)

Safe is markered as in that building... at the height and position of the open safe. Also the favours do not disappear this one has been open since hour 5 it's now hour 13.

Bioshock, followed the exact spec, turned them off in the menu, started on hard. Finished game. Glitch.

BulletMagnet Uk
05-01-2009, 01:01 PM
There are a number of little problems with this game, many like your safe problem, that are all easily fixed by saving and reloading. A pain I know, but it seems to do the trick.

Try cancelling the favour, saving, reloading and then accepting new favours to get that safe again?

Darth Heyburt
05-02-2009, 12:24 AM
93k and im an idiot... tried everything.. and for those that haven't played the game like the guy above... you can't cancel favours that are on the checklist... also saved and reloaded 9000 times.. this game is bugged and im not playing 9 more hours of this shit just to get to cuba again. Done took it back, another incomplete game on my list. nice.

BulletMagnet Uk
05-02-2009, 01:50 PM
.. and for those that haven't played the game like the guy above... nice.

I have played the game. I am only 1 achievement off the full 1k. That suggests that I have played it a fair bit.

There are favours that you can cancel. Whether they are the favour that you are doing or not is another matter.

I was only trying to help, which is what these forums are actually for, as opposed to bitching and moaning about your poor incompleted games. I wont bother in future.

Darth Heyburt
05-02-2009, 07:28 PM
You see "help" would constitute knowing what you are talking about. Something which you lacked.

Tomscfc
05-02-2009, 09:03 PM
You see "help" would constitute knowing what you are talking about. Something which you lacked.
You come looking for help and when people try to help you start biting there head off, i wouldn't be suprised if no one else tries to help. I understand your anger but unfortunately it seems the only way you can get the achievement now is to start a new game and if you don't want to do that then don't bother.

INFERNOII
05-06-2009, 03:07 AM

With an attitude like that you deserve your achievements to be glitched. KARMAS A BITCH.

SpinelesS
05-06-2009, 02:43 PM
93k and im an idiot... tried everything.. and for those that haven't played the game like the guy above... you can't cancel favours that are on the checklist... also saved and reloaded 9000 times.. this game is bugged and im not playing 9 more hours of this shit just to get to cuba again. Done took it back, another incomplete game on my list. nice.

I rented the game so I no longer have it, but I have no idea what you mean about not being able to cancel favours on the checklist, do you mean for corrupt officials?

I never tried to cancel favours for corrupt officials, but there was the option to cancel favours in don view (you pressed X if I remember correctly)

but as I said, I never canceled a corrupt officials favour, just the normal civilian ones... have you tried talking to the guy again? maybe you can quit a favour that way? who knows.

Safe is markered as in that building... at the height and position of the open safe. Also the favours do not disappear this one has been open since hour 5 it's now hour 13.

Wierd, may be just my memory, but I dont remember my safe markers ever showing on my minimap

Also when I said that favours disappeared for me, I was refering to the symbols appearing above peoples heads to get new favours, they seemed to become very rare after playing for a while, though a save and reload made them start appearing again. The idea was that you might be pointed to either a safe your missing, or get you to repick a safe that wasnt recorded for some reason for the achievement.

kiewitcity
06-14-2009, 11:33 AM
all the games from ea have glitches or bugs .... they never can bring out a game thats really perfect ..always having problems wih ea 's schit games ....

thewintman
09-30-2011, 07:52 PM
One favour left... safe already open... no way to reset!?

I have the same problem and because it's a corrupt official favour there seems to be no way of cancelling it. I have tried reloading as someone suggested, but no joy.