PDA

View Full Version : the ICEMAN black toe nails

xUK Assassin
05-01-2009, 08:17 PM
anyone noticed that?

Inyaface13
05-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Haha yeah, Just noticed it today. Pretty crazy how detailed they get. Wonder if Evans or Jardine will do the nipple tweak.

Dert McGert
05-02-2009, 06:15 AM
In before "GSP covered in grease."

Shane13epidemic
05-02-2009, 03:25 PM
yah black toe nails thats pretty gay. no wonder chuck keeps getting knocked out. must be distracting him or something. haha lol! friggin fruitcake time to retire!

machonach0
05-03-2009, 03:53 PM
In before "GSP covered in grease."

You are so stupid dude. It was SUPPOSEDLY vasoline, not grease. And also BJ Penn is just a loser trying to make excuses. If you had REALLY watched that fight you would realize that even IF GSP was covered in vasoline or grease, then it would'nt have made the slightest bit of difference. He just 100% outclassed BJ, and I hope so much that Kenny Florian beats his ass so we can here some more of those dumbass excuses.

Dert McGert
05-03-2009, 06:35 PM
You are so stupid dude. It was SUPPOSEDLY vasoline, not grease. And also BJ Penn is just a loser trying to make excuses. If you had REALLY watched that fight you would realize that even IF GSP was covered in vasoline or grease, then it would'nt have made the slightest bit of difference. He just 100% outclassed BJ, and I hope so much that Kenny Florian beats his ass so we can here some more of those dumbass excuses.
Sorry to say there buddy, but I was saying it before someone else said that GSP will be covered in grease, as if they were serious and I was being sarcastic. But I forgot that some people think everything on here is serious. GSP dominated Penn all 4 rounds. And vaseline doesn't help land punches, which is what GSP did to Penn. So chill out and quit taking stuff serious.

MnM
05-03-2009, 09:52 PM
haha, was just seeing where this thread went, and it's funny cuz I thought "gsp covered in grease" was a gamertag :P lol

ddion8206
05-03-2009, 11:08 PM
1. GSP is the greatest. 2. BJ Penn is a bitch. 3. Who cares if GSp used grease because he dominated anyway previously mentioned before. 4. Hopfully this game will be sick because THQ has been known to f up games like COD WaW and online achivements are really gay

Jack LeChat
05-04-2009, 08:22 AM
wow the number of UFC/MMA threads is going up fast, i like! there is a good reason Chuck paints his toe nails..... it help to prevent them from cracking when hes kicking someone in the head, it is a common thing in MMA but most fighters just use clear.

Thelorn
05-04-2009, 02:33 PM
The two people claiming GSP is the best and BJ is a bitch are funny. You guys both said who cares if he greased he still won. So by that meaning, who cares if people use steroids,low blow, eye gouge, etc I mean who care's they won right? Well according to your logic who cares about rules. Sure he won, and even if he didn't grease he would of prob won. But he did grease, hes a cheater, his corner is a cheater, hands down they cheated. Don't want to believe he cheated? That's fine as Dana White and Keith Keinzer? of the NSAC have both made statements regrading them cheating, they cheated. Once again before you guys try and defend your man cheating and call me stupid and what not, I said the outcome 95% wouldn't of been different just via the size, but the proof is in the video that they cheated. So for you guys to root/cheer for a cheater shows you approve of cheating in sports and prob more aspects of life.

Grease Gate YouTube - The Greasegate

STONE DEVIL
05-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Hopfully this game will be sick because THQ has been known to f up games like COD WaW and online achivements are really gay

The demo is really good. I was surprised at how well it was done. Sucks you only get to choose between Iceman and Rua, but still, it was awesome. The ground and pound was pretty cool too. I like that they kept real with knock outs. All it takes is the right punch or kick and you're opponent goes down. One time I knocked Rua out 15 seconds into the match with a high head kick.

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9820/gamersiga.jpg (http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gamersiga.jpg)

coulsonadam
05-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Great video Thelorn if any of these so called MMA fans can argue with that, proof of GSP cheating his way to another win I will lose all faith in the common sense of man.

GeezusDylan160
05-04-2009, 08:56 PM
The two people claiming GSP is the best and BJ is a bitch are funny. You guys both said who cares if he greased he still won. So by that meaning, who cares if people use steroids,low blow, eye gouge, etc I mean who care's they won right? Well according to your logic who cares about rules. Sure he won, and even if he didn't grease he would of prob won. But he did grease, hes a cheater, his corner is a cheater, hands down they cheated. Don't want to believe he cheated? That's fine as Dana White and Keith Keinzer? of the NSAC have both made statements regrading them cheating, they cheated. Once again before you guys try and defend your man cheating and call me stupid and what not, I said the outcome 95% wouldn't of been different just via the size, but the proof is in the video that they cheated. So for you guys to root/cheer for a cheater shows you approve of cheating in sports and prob more aspects of life.

Grease Gate YouTube - The Greasegate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvk5kp7sRHw)

I must admit, I sided with GSP on the topic for awhile, since I never actually saw the footage in that video during the fight. I just figured BJ was being a sore loser (which let's face it he was, but he showed some class by admitting that "George really whooped my ass"(direct quote I believe) in interviews and such) but the more I look into the topic the more I realize that maybe GSP "cheated" so to speak. Don't get me wrong, the guy is an extremely dominate fighter..but you can't argue with many of his opponents making the same statement. At the end of the day, the fight is in the books though....I don't want to see a rematch, let them defend their respective belts more then once a year please? (ala Penn vs. Florian in August I believe)

So kuddos for the video and let's just let this topic go now, it's May...the fight was in January.

Jack LeChat
05-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Great video Thelorn if any of these so called MMA fans can argue with that, proof of GSP cheating his way to another win I will lose all faith in the common sense of man. well lets see if this "so called MMA fan" can argue that your wrong. cheating imply intent, and if your irrefutable youtube proof is that solid the NSAC would surely overturned the decision had they have seen the footage right?.... whats that you say, they have reviewed all the tapes? truth is the whole video is ment to make GSP look bad, and if you base your opinion on a homemade youtude video then wow your gullible. like come on think about it for a second, the video points out St.Pierre is "shiny" coming out of the corner, then they show Penn and he is just as "shiny" lol then they show GSP pounding on Penn and Herb Dean is saying "watch the back of the head" if you watch the video you'll see GSP is clearly hitting him in the ear, and last i checked your ears are not on the back of the head. anyways, before you start making claims about who is or isnt following the rules you should have a look at the NSAC rulebook pertaining combat sports. sorry for the long rant but im getting a bit tired of people thinking they know whats up and point fingers around, when really there just making them selves sound like fools.

Thelorn
05-04-2009, 09:33 PM
well lets see if this "so called MMA fan" can argue that your wrong. cheating imply intent, and if your irrefutable youtube proof is that solid the NSAC would surely overturned the decision had they have seen the footage right?.... whats that you say, they have reviewed all the tapes? truth is the whole video is ment to make GSP look bad, and if you base your opinion on a homemade youtude video then wow your gullible. like come on think about it for a second, the video points out St.Pierre is "shiny" coming out of the corner, then they show Penn and he is just as "shiny" lol then they show GSP pounding on Penn and Herb Dean is saying "watch the back of the head" if you watch the video you'll see GSP is clearly hitting him in the ear, and last i checked your ears are not on the back of the head. anyways, before you start making claims about who is or isnt following the rules you should have a look at the NSAC rulebook pertaining combat sports. sorry for the long rant but im getting a bit tired of people thinking they know whats up and point fingers around, when really there just making them selves sound like fools.

Of course some of the video is going to be favored towards BJ Penn ala the shorts grabbing and back to the head shots. But what do either of those have to do with him greasing? Sure the video mentions them but nobody in this thread did. Nobody mentioned them, this debate was about greasing, And it's pretty clear he was greasing. Unless they edited vaseline bottles into his corners hands on a live ppv broadcast. Im sorry GSP's biggest victory will be tainted with the greasing. Guess he should of kept his corner in check?

Jack LeChat
05-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Of course some of the video is going to be favored towards BJ Penn ala the shorts grabbing and back to the head shots. But what do either of those have to do with him greasing? Sure the video mentions them but nobody in this thread did. Nobody mentioned them, this debate was about greasing, And it's pretty clear he was greasing. Unless they edited vaseline bottles into his corners hands on a live ppv broadcast. Im sorry GSP's biggest victory will be tainted with the greasing. Guess he should of kept his corner in check? i was only pointing those things out to illustrate my point on the bias in the video. like i said cheating impies intent right? so the point i guess im trying to make is if there was no intent to cheat AND the infraction didnt make a difference in the outcome why would/should it taint the win? if the NSAC found that GSP or his corner man had perposely broken the rules then by all means call the man a cheater, but that is not the case. should they take back Chuck Liddells first win over Tito because there was and accidental eye poke just before Chuck won? no because as clear as it was that it happened we also know it was probably an accident, no intent, no cheating. things happen, Anderson Silva had to be wiped down before his fight with Lietes because Anderson wiped him mouth off and a second later rubbed his hands on his chest, are we gonna call Anderson a cheater too? there is a reason the sport has a regulatory body watching over them, let them do there job and decide who, how, or what broke the rules, the only reason the win is tainted is besause some people refuse to believe that GSP beat BJ Penn because hes just the better fighter.

Thelorn
05-04-2009, 11:55 PM
i was only pointing those things out to illustrate my point on the bias in the video. like i said cheating impies intent right? so the point i guess im trying to make is if there was no intent to cheat AND the infraction didnt make a difference in the outcome why would/should it taint the win? if the NSAC found that GSP or his corner man had perposely broken the rules then by all means call the man a cheater, but that is not the case. should they take back Chuck Liddells first win over Tito because there was and accidental eye poke just before Chuck won? no because as clear as it was that it happened we also know it was probably an accident, no intent, no cheating. things happen, Anderson Silva had to be wiped down before his fight with Lietes because Anderson wiped him mouth off and a second later rubbed his hands on his chest, are we gonna call Anderson a cheater too? there is a reason the sport has a regulatory body watching over them, let them do there job and decide who, how, or what broke the rules, the only reason the win is tainted is besause some people refuse to believe that GSP beat BJ Penn because hes just the better fighter.

Like I said I'll be the first to say GSP would of beat BJ had he greased or not. BJ going up in weight has always been his downfall, he gets fat and gasses easy. However the fact that GSP corner purposly put vaseline on him shows cheating of his corner. I mean how do you accidently wipe vaseline on someone in between every round and do it so much that the NSAC has to come into the cage and wipe you down? If it happened only one round I could see it as a accident but it was every round in the fight. His corner didn't even need to have vaseline out, he had no cuts, hell he may not even been hit the entire fight. So why keep putting vaseline all over him? Sure the win won't be over turned, but now cornermen are no longer aloud to have vaseline, nobody is only the cutman that are issued by the NSAC. Also comparing a eye poke with open fingered gloves that nobody has control of(block a punch late, go for odd angel clinch, split second late reaction,) to someone wiping vaseline all over someone elses body(who is in complete control of his actions at that time) is a horrible comparison. Also about Anderson Silva wiping the vaseline on him. He did it out in the open as he entered the cage. He did this out in the open in front of the ref who wiped him down instantly and anderson silva helped the ref wipe himself down. I know this sounds crazy, but Anderson Silva is known to be a funny, cocky type fighter and the fight was in GSP land in Montreal Quebec Canada and had GSP in front row so it's pretty possible it was a direct shot at GSP and the Montreal fans. Either way looking at the two Anderson Silva did everything to help with the grease problem at that time. Where GSP's corner just kept putting more vaseline on GSP even after being wiped off. I have no problem with GSP beating BJ because he was the better fighter. I do have a problem with people saying that just because GSP was the better fighter of the two it was ok for him to have vaseline all over him and it's not cheating because he would of won anyways. Say Brock was busted for using roids when he beat Randy that night, would it have been ok of him because Brock would of won anyways that night? Because they're all illegal in the rules.

machonach0
05-05-2009, 12:12 AM
I don't even feel like getting into this so all I can say is, how can you compare some vasoline with steroids???

Thelorn
05-05-2009, 12:29 AM
I don't even feel like getting into this so all I can say is, how can you compare some vasoline with steroids???

The reason I used the comparison of vaseline and steroids is because it was said it didn't matter that gsp won with grease he would of won anyways. So with that logic why would steroids be any different if that fighter would of won anyways. They are both illegal to do in the rules. Both give a unfair advantage. It's over with, I could careless who won, I do care that it has came to light and now nobody is aloud to use vaseline but the cutman. Now if only these ruling bodys would allow rashguards on legs things would be a lot better. Let's face it stand up fighters/wrestlers have the biggest advantages in the UFC. With stand up rules and the fight starting standing and the cage allowing pinning for ground and pound it would only be fair to grapplers to have some kinda grip when they finally do get it to the ground not to mention they also have sweat working against them. Gotta make it fair for all.

Jack LeChat
05-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Like I said I'll be the first to say GSP would of beat BJ had he greased or not. BJ going up in weight has always been his downfall, he gets fat and gasses easy. However the fact that GSP corner purposly put vaseline on him shows cheating of his corner. I mean how do you accidently wipe vaseline on someone in between every round and do it so much that the NSAC has to come into the cage and wipe you down? If it happened only one round I could see it as a accident but it was every round in the fight. His corner didn't even need to have vaseline out, he had no cuts, hell he may not even been hit the entire fight. So why keep putting vaseline all over him? Sure the win won't be over turned, but now cornermen are no longer aloud to have vaseline, nobody is only the cutman that are issued by the NSAC. Also comparing a eye poke with open fingered gloves that nobody has control of(block a punch late, go for odd angel clinch, split second late reaction,) to someone wiping vaseline all over someone elses body(who is in complete control of his actions at that time) is a horrible comparison. Also about Anderson Silva wiping the vaseline on him. He did it out in the open as he entered the cage. He did this out in the open in front of the ref who wiped him down instantly and anderson silva helped the ref wipe himself down. I know this sounds crazy, but Anderson Silva is known to be a funny, cocky type fighter and the fight was in GSP land in Montreal Quebec Canada and had GSP in front row so it's pretty possible it was a direct shot at GSP and the Montreal fans. Either way looking at the two Anderson Silva did everything to help with the grease problem at that time. Where GSP's corner just kept putting more vaseline on GSP even after being wiped off. I have no problem with GSP beating BJ because he was the better fighter. I do have a problem with people saying that just because GSP was the better fighter of the two it was ok for him to have vaseline all over him and it's not cheating because he would of won anyways. Say Brock was busted for using roids when he beat Randy that night, would it have been ok of him because Brock would of won anyways that night? Because they're all illegal in the rules. i think you need to rewatch the fight because things are not really the way you explained, it is a fact that his corner put vaseline on him but that doesnt automaticlly mean they were cheating otherwise the NSAC would have called it that. putting vaseline on a fighters face is not for cuts/bleeding, the vaseline is to help prevent cuts and it is very common practice for ALL fighters to have it applied between rounds. the vaseline your talking about that is used to stop bleeding is accually vaseline with a tiny amount (1:1000) of Adrenaline Chloride mixed in to help constrict blood vessels. i know you like some others can never be convinced its not cheating and that cool but i'll just leave it at, GSP was cleared of the aligations against him and now the rules in place will not allow these problems to happen again.

Dert McGert
05-05-2009, 06:05 AM
See how a firestorm started just because I was kidding about something that some people say was cheating. The only cheating that GSP did was having a tranny kiss BJ before the fight.
YouTube - BJ Penn Kissed!!

YouTube - GSP - "i did cheat.. but not how you think.."

Jack LeChat
05-05-2009, 02:24 PM
See how a firestorm started just because I was kidding about something that some people say was cheating. The only cheating that GSP did was having a tranny kiss BJ before the fight. lol i dont mind at all having a friendly debate about MMA, as long as it doesnt reduce to childish name calling. but yeah MMA fans are totally insane (myself included :p) and will fight tooth and nail to make ones point, but i see it as a good thing because it shows the passion they have for the sport and there favorite fighters.

GeezusDylan160
05-05-2009, 08:53 PM
well put Jack, MMA fans are easily the most passionate fans there are