PDA

View Full Version : the people online

I N64 I MaRiO
12-15-2006, 02:06 AM
ok i know we have a thread of how's online.. but either way...im made this one...

i was playing ranked ctf and Ialone scored 4 flags... and i had the last one went my own little path away from my team... then i realized i was getting shot at... next thing you know it WAS my teammate... i was in private chat at the time so i had NO CLUE what was happening.... my team killed me.. i was getting a little worried why my team ( who i was being nice to by picking up their ammo droppings to help with their achievements ) so i left private chat...they were saying some stupid shit....( a chick was yelling at the top of her lungs that new destiny child song...mariah carey or something gay ) then i asked what was up... they said they wanted the points.. well there WAS ONLY 3 minutes left.... and really these guys were 23's and im a 19... but i had most points in the game and i wanted that number one spot ach. they kept trying to kill me so i was fighting back killed them... and dropped my points from 30 to about 19 pretty quick... so i didnt get the achievment...

so people reading this.... DONT BE A DICK and kill your teammates so you can have about 1 more point....!

EDIT: yea... this is gonna get locked i bet

slowpantz
12-15-2006, 02:16 AM
Dude there will always be other games with more mature people just keep trying :) .

By the way is Ranked Multyplayer working now :confused:

AJJets107
12-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Dude there will always be other games with more mature people just keep trying :) .

By the way is Ranked Multyplayer working now :confused:
I tried before and it didn't work. I hope they will release this patch this year.

I N64 I MaRiO
12-15-2006, 09:58 PM
I tried before and it didn't work. I hope they will release this patch this year.
what it never worked before? yea it does...just REAL slow to get a match....

AJJets107
12-16-2006, 12:50 AM
what it never worked before? yea it does...just REAL slow to get a match....
It has but some how this week it takes so long to join a match.

Fartmaster UEO
12-16-2006, 03:28 AM
people like that dont need to be allowed to play on XBL. But sadly we cant do more than give em bad rep.

I N64 I MaRiO
12-16-2006, 11:25 PM
people like that dont need to be allowed to play on XBL. But sadly we cant do more than give em bad rep.
i TOTALLY agree 100% points i always am nice to team mates and try and pick up their weapon droppings and all that good stuff but assholes are just assholes

IceWarm
12-17-2006, 07:05 AM
This is why they should have never taken out the option for the host to kick people like that. It is really bad with medics just messing around. They kill you, revive you before you can punish/forgive them and do it over and over.

invincible rob
12-17-2006, 07:54 PM
This shouldn't be locked, can ya put their tags so I know to avoid these people, Theres no reason to be a jerk, Name and shame these people.

I N64 I MaRiO
12-17-2006, 08:01 PM
well, they're not really on my recents anymore:( but i do remember one was like supershotty666 or something like that....i only thought this would get locked because, i've seen other threads that were like this in other game's ( GoW for instance ) that got locked for saying something just like this

invincible rob
12-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Ahhh they probably got locked because many people made similar threads about cheaters, etc as this is the first I doubt it'll cause a fuss.

pimpsta71
12-17-2006, 08:52 PM
dont you lose like 3 points or something for a team kill if you decide to punish the person?

IceWarm
12-18-2006, 01:12 AM
dont you lose like 3 points or something for a team kill if you decide to punish the person?

The person who teamkills you loses points for being punished. However like I said earlier if they are a medic and they teamkill you and then revive you before you can punish/forgive them they won't lose points. When they revive you the punish/forgive option goes away.

I N64 I MaRiO
12-18-2006, 02:58 AM
yea one guy lost points ( the guy who killed me ) but there was still 2 other guys and they all knew each other ( apparently ) if they did then shit...their lucky for all getting in same game

Fartmaster UEO
12-18-2006, 05:08 AM
ya team killers are gay but whats really annoying is hwne they do it on purpose and they end the game with like -30 points because no one punished them

IceWarm
12-19-2006, 01:00 AM
ya team killers are gay but whats really annoying is hwne they do it on purpose and they end the game with like -30 points because no one punished them

You can't punish them if they are medics. If they revive you before you can punish them they you won't get to punish them until that person teamkills you again. And with medics you really don't have the time to punish them since they revive you before you can do it.

I was playing a team game once and this medic was just following me with a shotgun. He kept killing me and reviving me. He would kill me, revive me, kill me again like a second later and revive me again. And I was unable to punish this him because he would revive me before I could choose the punish option.

I N64 I MaRiO
12-19-2006, 11:32 PM
You can't punish them if they are medics. If they revive you before you can punish them they you won't get to punish them until that person teamkills you again. And with medics you really don't have the time to punish them since they revive you before you can do it.

I was playing a team game once and this medic was just following me with a shotgun. He kept killing me and reviving me. He would kill me, revive me, kill me again like a second later and revive me again. And I was unable to punish this him because he would revive me before I could choose the punish option.
dude that happended to me yesterday in playermatch!!!!!!:mad: except the 3rd time he revived me i pizzowned him w/ my sniper!!! because he missed his shotgun!!!:woop:

IceWarm
12-20-2006, 02:11 AM
Yeah, that stuff really ticks me off. I really wish they would put the host option to kick people back into the game.

I N64 I MaRiO
12-20-2006, 02:14 AM
...man.. did the people who made this game actually play it? god theres so many problems with it....still i really think its funner than gow...but hey i like war better than aliens

PerpetualHeaven
12-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Just downloaded the patch and joining games is smooth as hell. But I just played online and I have to say it's the most unsatisfying load of crap i've ever played. Everyone just sits in houses and waits for everyone. The game can go forever if no one moves.
Once you play gears of war, it's never the same.

I N64 I MaRiO
12-20-2006, 05:15 PM
a patch!!!! sweet!!

in gears people just camp in a place with a shotgun or nadetag....either way every game has its problems with campers