PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Achievements?

slapshakle
05-03-2009, 08:36 AM
Tonight I was playing and unlocked the 'Combo 5 achievement - 1,200 hits' but I don't have any of the other combo achievements. Has anyone else had a similar problem or know of a way to fix this?

Cheers.

EDIT: Nevermind, Im a dumbass. I just realised that you have to get a certain combo on each of the levels.

TGI PassionPiG
06-29-2009, 03:05 AM
All the level combo achievements are really nothing to worry about. The reason being that after playing the game for about 6 hours you will unlock x mode which has a fourth character who has unlimited hypershot! So you will easily get the combos on all 5 stages and this character is also the way to go for the cumulative achievements.

Mirai
02-27-2010, 04:13 PM
Is there a place in the game to check how many hours you've played? I can't seem to find it... (bet you it's right in my face :) :p

Svenndarkheart
02-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Dont think there is but could be wrong

F Swan
03-02-2010, 01:40 AM
There is if I recall. On the main menu where you choose black label, white label etc, the very bottom option to click on, there should be a menu inside that one called Achievements. In there I'm sure it tells you total play time at the top.