PDA

View Full Version : neck snap HELP!

Adrianoisbeast
05-03-2009, 04:50 PM
hello

i have 1 more family compound to take over to beat the game

so how do i get the neck snap execution when they all run around knowing im there???

any help?

xianizradx
05-03-2009, 08:16 PM
There are tons of other threads about how to do the neck snap.

Pashos
05-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Do you know how to do the neck snap and you just can't do it or are you asking how to do it?
If you don't know how to do it, then just search around the fourms, there are a lot of threads about it.
If you know how to do it but can't, just let them take over one of your businesses by taking away all the guards and then try it there.

Thrylseeka
05-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Hi dude i don't know if you always need help for breaking neck of ennemies.

It's really easy all you need to do it's press start go in don's view and after that select your family and your character. Press upgrade and upgrade him ( you will see the break neck upgrade).

When it's done just try to grab the guy from behind to break his neck

Normally it's gonna be show in possibility to do it.

Tell me if you got it and if you need my help again!!

Sorry for my english i try my best!!:woop:

Aghwee
05-06-2009, 02:56 AM
hello

i have 1 more family compound to take over to beat the game

so how do i get the neck snap execution when they all run around knowing im there???

any help?

I suggest going for made men if you've left any alive. DOn't bring any of your crew, kill a few [i use the silenced pistol, on auto (holding down the fire button)]. Usually there are a few around a building, trailor, etc. that are left before/after you kill the made man.

note: when you take over a new joint, or kill a made man, sometimes mobsters lose agro. Now is your chance!

If you have already assassinated Castro [or tried], you can get the neck snap here easily. As you're meant to be stealthy-like.

HamsterLV
05-06-2009, 12:55 PM
I heard that neck snap replaces garrote, if I have not killed anyone with garrote and buy neck snap, can I change it back to garrote later?

SpinelesS
05-06-2009, 02:25 PM
I got Both Garrote & Neck Snap at the same time, infact, I couldnt grab a person from behind without the garrote (I would sneak up on them and when I grabbed them, the game spun them around so they faced me)

I think its just an upgrade to garrote, making the kill faster.

HamsterLV
05-06-2009, 05:18 PM
I got Both Garrote & Neck Snap at the same time, infact, I couldnt grab a person from behind without the garrote (I would sneak up on them and when I grabbed them, the game spun them around so they faced me)

I think its just an upgrade to garrote, making the kill faster.
So you got both executions just by killing someone with neck snap?