PDA

View Full Version : Card Battles... getting Cards?

ryanlovee
05-05-2009, 06:44 AM
Sorry if this has been already answered, but I heard that you can do a card battle to go for the achievements and also the trading cards. My friend and I created a card battle and I invited him to the game, and none of the trading cards unlocked or anything. If anyone could help then love :)

YouStayClassy
05-05-2009, 11:00 PM
For Player Cards, one of the people have to already have the cards unlocked.

It's really only good to do Online Ranked Card Battles if you can find someone with cards unlocked you need, and just go for those. If both of you play with your cards locked you're wasting your time.

ryanlovee
05-06-2009, 04:16 AM
Okay thanks.

Big Jeffrey69
05-06-2009, 08:06 AM
I have gotten alot of my cards using this method....I'm willing to jump on with anyone to help earn cards. Plus I have the 2K achievement.

GT:Big Jeffrey69

ryanlovee
05-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Just sent you a FR.

xYx VeNoM xYx
05-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Ok.... So with the card battles I have all 320 cards unlocked and my friend has none..... So how does it work before i waste my time.... if he just beats my ass and just scores runs and strikes my ppl out like completing what their cards call for will he get those cards..... because at the beginning it shows you like 5 cards which are classic cards on mine but there useless.... Can someone explain how it works and is it possible to just boost in a card battle player match or does it have to be ranked.