PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Killing 3 Nazguls with Aragon

JJBDude
05-05-2009, 06:28 PM
So I've tried for this achievement twice now and failed both times. First try was when going through the game normally and decided to just complete the level and not risk losing all my lives, second try I've gotten to the point that as I type this right now I'm Aragon trying to die and find out if I get the chance to pick him again on my last life. Why am I doing this? Because unfortunately all the bloody Nazguls had been defeated before I was able to kill 3 with Aragon (only managed 2)

Has anyone got any tips on how to do this? I went into the last bit of the level as being Aragorn from when I picked him previously and managed to kill one Nazgul but then died. Unable to be Aragon again until I had 2 lives remaining (had to die 10 times) meant that only one bloody Nazgul remained and the chance to get the achievement got lost.

When I can be bothered to give this another go I think I'll die on purpose beforehand and go into the battle with 3 lives. I'll choose yes at the option to pick Aragon and then hopefully I will get 2 more chances on 2 and 1 lives left (as I have done the past 2 attempts).

JJBDude
05-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Okay so I just did it really easy. My problem was the first two times I didn't know where Nazguls were and ended up running up the stairs which meant one v 10 which explains why I died pretty quickly. If you stay on the floor in the main room there will be at least three there which I was able to dispose of with ease once I knew what I was doing. :)

tadpeters
06-02-2009, 03:02 AM
Thanks for the tip. I'll be trying for this next as its the only single player achievement I have left.

A 2rue boofer
06-06-2009, 08:26 PM
yeah and take it slow those nazguls were a pain. I did the same mistake as you