PDA

View Full Version : Cheer up Mr Bubbles

The White Hare
05-05-2009, 08:04 PM
This has to be my most anticipated game of the coming year. Loved Bioshock! It was one of the most interesting and engaging games of all time. I hope there are more twists and turns in this sequel.

billy reubin
05-05-2009, 09:55 PM
*fingers crossed* I'm ready for it, just did a final playthrough on Bioshock to get Brass Balls achievement and prepare for the sequel. It's gonna be awesome.

coconut333
05-06-2009, 01:15 AM
ARGH! The thought of this game makes me *squee*. I played Bioshock for the first time a month ago I still have to clean up a few more achievements but I can't wait for BioShock 2.

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The White Hare
05-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Was just blown away by the confrontation with Ryan and Sander Cohen has to be the creepiest character I've come across in a game. I cant wait to face off with the Big Sister, the footage looks amazing.

Qonok
05-06-2009, 10:08 AM
I can't wait either.
All I need on the original is to finish on hard..getting Brass Balls at same time.

Akatsuki Sw1tch
05-10-2009, 03:21 PM
I personally think this game is going to be a load of toss compared to the original, they have fondled with it to much & the inclusion of multiplayer is the nail in the coffin.

R.I.P Bioshock another good franchise heading rapidly down the U-bend :mad:

Tactful
05-15-2009, 03:19 PM
The inclusion of multiplayer has no affect on the single-player campaign, ffs. Get over yourself, you're like all those people throughout history who were opposed to change. The christians who openly mocked Darwin, the tabloid journalists who spent their entire lives campaigning against vaccination.

Multiplayer is the future, if you dont enjoy it, dont play it. Don't let the inclusion of a necessary feature put you off buying what was one of the best FPS I've ever played.

Elod
05-15-2009, 03:26 PM
I can't wait, too. But I'm afraid that it could be easily a big disappointment. There is a lot of argument about to add multiplayer to a game like this, it is sure that it kills the original atmosphere of loneliness.

B T E R
05-16-2009, 07:27 PM
after watching the nine minute video clip, i can't wait. i don't think the single player will be the disappointment, i think the multiplayer will be. the only game modes that i can think of are deathmatch and capture the flag but with a little sister instead.

Ligerblaze
05-25-2009, 02:43 AM
Dont get me wrong - i think multiplayer will turn out great for this game. But seeing as this game was so great as single player, im worried they've taken too much time to develop a multiplayer setting and they'll skip over some good single player additions.

Fizzmatix
05-30-2009, 07:03 PM
I can't wait to play this, has it sitting on pre order for months :D

Brutalsleeper
06-02-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm all for multi player and i hope they come up with some killer unique game modes but i am seriously hoping the single player isn't damaged by over development of the multi player like GOW 2 and many other good games where the single player wasn't up to what it obviously could have been.

xXcosmomaticXx
06-02-2009, 08:13 PM
i just hope they do something about the lighting in the game

boun7y
06-03-2009, 12:13 PM
I'm all for multi player and i hope they come up with some killer unique game modes but i am seriously hoping the single player isn't damaged by over development of the multi player like GOW 2 and many other good games where the single player wasn't up to what it obviously could have been. thats kinda impossible for bioshock 2, cause there is a SP team and a MP team.

Incompl33t
06-04-2009, 07:40 PM
I'm hoping that they add something that makes it replayable. In Bioshock, all it's replayability was imbued into the achievements.

Rooster425
06-05-2009, 07:35 AM
I got pretty much everything in one playthrough, and just have some mopping to have nothing left but "complete on hard". The achievements weren't what brought me back, it was the atmosphere.

For anyone doubting the single player because of the simple presence of multiplayer, go watch the gameplay demonstration and tell me that doesn't look every bit as gripping and atmospheric as the original. They aren't going to mess it up, because just by watching the gameplay demo you can see it may as well be a new level for the game where you have a Big Daddy drill; the elements are all there.