PDA

View Full Version : Please help us on "Stay The Distance" !!! Sim doesn't work.

Asturgis
05-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Hi :)

A lot of us are having the same problem : when we try to sim a Season or a complete Career, after some matches, we arrive to the the same screen as before, bu you can't press "Result" anymore, and you can't even "Play the Match". It always sends you back to the previous page or the roster layout if you press these buttons.

Are we forgeting something ?

Please help :confused:

xianizradx
05-08-2009, 05:01 AM
Hi :)

A lot of us are having the same problem : when we try to sim a Season or a complete Career, after some matches, we arrive to the the same screen as before, bu you can't press "Result" anymore, and you can't even "Play the Match". It always sends you back to the previous page or the roster layout if you press these buttons.

Are we forgeting something ?

Please help :confused:

Same thing happened to me yesterday, but after 5 minutes of trial and error, I realized there was a big red thing next to one of my players, they were either injured or received a red card, and you have to manually switch your player thats either injured or received a red with a sub player. After I did that I was able to sim the rest of my games.

JieXY
05-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah what xianizradx was true. You need to pay attention to your current rosters. Red card or injury may prevent you from keeping simulation. Simply substitute them with your spare players. Same thing applies to normal play through. You must make sure all your players are good to go otherwise you can't sim nor play.