PDA

View Full Version : Dr.Lobotomy and Between friends wont unlock!

Islandboi96734
05-06-2009, 10:07 AM
These are the last 2 achs I need and they wont fucking unlock. I tried get them at the same time but that didn't work. I did the Lvl1 checkpoint trick and the 2nd loading screen trick like in the Glitch thread for the Head shot Ach . But The Doc ach wont unlock. As for the Friend ach I tried just selecting lvl9 and playing it like normal on Killer and when I killed immortal, nothing.

I'mthinking this all happened when I tried doing the Cheat code glitch (it worked for the Combat mode Ach). I'm assuming this might have fucked it up in a way. So can anyone help me or do I have to make a new save? Also I recall reading that you can "un-glitch"? Something about makeing a new normal mode save or something? Anyone heard of this? :confused:

EDIT: I saw this in the comments for the "All 3 mode achs" video on youtube.

"However, if you've glitched it earlier, you must start a normal game, go to that save point, quit game, and then start a new game again to "un-glitch" it for the other achievements to pop.'

I just did that and it didn't work for me. but maybe You guys well be luckier.

harvinator2000
05-07-2009, 01:50 PM
ive got the same problem,i think messing around glitching killer difficulty has screwed this up for me.Anyone have any idears???

And yes i followed the video exactly,thanks in advance!