PDA

View Full Version : Double Title

I Orange I
05-06-2009, 04:01 PM
I was curious as to how you won the Double Title in the game. I have around eight matches won with no loses with Candy Cane as my partner as I am playing Miss Spencer. I am currently the Singles Champ and only need this costume along with the Queen's Matches ones. Is it totally random when I get the tag match or must there be certain circumstances?

carwarr
05-08-2009, 12:09 AM
It is random. You need to win 10 tag matches with no losses and it will show up. If you loose one, you need to start the 10 again, so save after each win if you dont feel safe.

If you go to all three areas where you can get a tag match and do not have one, just go to character select, and then back out of it with "B" and then check them again and they will have changed. Quickest way to do it.

Also if your parter already has the tag belt with someone else, you cannot get it. You can load up your tag girl and go to a tag match to see if you have the championship belt with her. If you do, just loose a tag match so someone else gets it and then switch back to the charater you were playing and continue with tag matches.

Good Luck.