PDA

View Full Version : Career Mode Info Videos

Adam Miller
05-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Videos wont embed... no idea why, definately worth watching looks as good as it could possibly be really. :)

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/979/979450p1.html

Tem0n
05-06-2009, 06:54 PM
I really like the fact that you have to build up a created character in career to make them viable for exhibition or online play. I am giddy thinking about this game. :p

Adam Miller
05-06-2009, 06:59 PM
I really like the fact that you have to build up a created character in career to make them viable for exhibition or online play. I am giddy thinking about this game. :p

Good init. I just wanna know if its possible to max out every stat for your created character and if there comes a point where you are forced to retire..

st4mp
05-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Good init. I just wanna know if its possible to max out every stat for your created character and if there comes a point where you are forced to retire..

I'm having trouble remembering where but I vaguely remember reading you CANNOT max out your created character. To make each char a little more individual

GeezusDylan160
05-06-2009, 08:33 PM
hey Adam, I love you for finding this...no homo of course.

Career mode looks like it will be extreme amounts of fun. As for maxing out stats I also read somewhere that you can't max out, but in career mode you retire.

Career mode takes place over 7 years where you accept fights train until you get your shot at the belt and what not. At the end of the 7 years you get that one last match and then retire. Pretty sure they posted a review on IGN somewhere of the career mode....or it might be on the undisputed website forums. I'll post the link once I find it.

Adam Miller
05-06-2009, 09:23 PM
hey Adam, I love you for finding this...no homo of course.

Come hereeeeeee.......

Takamura Bear
05-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Looking forward to career mode. Looks like THQ put a lot of effort into this.

When I create Fedor, I'll max out all the stats and armbar you mugs online. :p

Inyaface13
05-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Haha Wow, I'm about to sleep till May 19th.